“Massage from heaven ”

Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center is a destination for the art of Massage Therapy!
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I went into this establishment with the worst headache ever and had some lower back pain to where I could barely bend over. And come back up with out feeling like I was breaking in half. I told the massage therapist what was bothering me the most and those were her focus points for the session I had. Her name was Shayna and she had fingers of magic let me tell ya. After my 90 minute session was over with my headache was totally gone and my lower back did not hurt anymore or come back later in the day. I felt like a whole new person walking out of there. It was the best and I highly recommend this young lady to do a massage.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"relaxation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I used to ignore my neck and back pain until it was too painful not to ignore, and then I would get a massage to try to get right again. Now I'm older and smarter, and I take massage to address knots and issues in my neck and back on a regular basis and before they cause me pain that affects my ability to work and sleep. In other words, I don't take massage for the "spa experience," which this is not. These are simple rooms, quality tables, and some great therapists for a good price.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

My husband and I went there recently on a quick weekend trip to Marble Falls. My husband has a bad back, and it's been worse since the massage. It was his first massage, and so he probably won't want to go back for awhile. My massage wasn't bad, and for the price of $75/60 minutes, I probably shouldn't complain. If I were to want a massage in Marble Falls again, I'd probably give another place a try. The staff were nice enough, but the environment of the reception area (mostly just behind the counter area) and therapy room leave a bit to be desired.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Therapists were good, rooms were relaxing. Price is very good!
Not much on atmosphere but that's ok for the price. 1 hour massage was $65