“Perfect Lake House Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Summer Breeze

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cocktailc...
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect Lake House Getaway”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The Lake House at Marble Falls was everything we had hoped for - quiet, relaxing, beautiful views and nature all around! The house had everything we needed for our weekend getaway in the Hill Country. Very comfy beds! Extremely well-equipped kitchen with a gorgeous lake view at the kitchen sink! Loved waking up, making a cup of coffee and taking out the deck at the water's edge and soaking in all of the beautiful surroundings.

We even brought our hammock and enjoyed the view of the lake from the yard - it was so relaxing!

Shereen was so helpful and friendly - a real pleasure to work with. I always felt like she was right there if we had any questions at all.

My husband and I and our 2 teenage boys thoroughly enjoyed the home and there was plenty of room for all.

We will definitely be making a trip back down the Hill Country soon and would not hesitate to re-book this lovely lake house.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San Antonio
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Ks
Reviewed 31 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing