“Wonderful house for girls weekend”
Our deck is an astounding 6000 square feet.  Great for receptions, dancing, dining, or stargazing!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rach926
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful house for girls weekend”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This rental was perfect for my friend's bachelorette party. The house was located in a great location with beautiful views. It was the perfect getaway! Clean, comfortable and fully equipped with everything we needed. Highly recommend!

Your age range 25-34
Lori S
Copenhagen
“wonderful experience from start to finish”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I had the pleasure of staying with Heart of Texas for a girls weekend and we had the BEST time. Dale was wonderful to work with, quick to respond and his facilities were clean and comfortable. We had so much fun, we are already planning our next trip out to his property. Highly recommend!

Jim P
“Great Place To Have A Wedding!”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My son was married at the Heart of Texas Ranch recently, and I was extremely pleased with everything the Ranch had to offer. The views are beautiful, and the the lights that are provided on the deck added a lot to the evening. We also stayed at the houses on the premises and I found them to be very homey and comfortable, with large rooms and everything we needed for the 4 days we were there. The staff at the Ranch were very helpful, and the wedding was perfect! Highly recommend!

Veronica...
“Such an beautiful venue!”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I can’t begin to say enough wonderful things about this venue! My husband and I had the privilege of hosting our wedding here in late October. Our family and friends came in from out of town and we were about to accommodate everyone in the houses provided onsite. So thankful to Dale, he was such an amazing host! I would highly recommend The Heart of Texas to anyone that is planning their wedding. We will always have a lifetime of wonderful memories here with friends and family. Already planning our next visit here for our family reunion.

jmak500
Houston, Texas
“Payne Wedding”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My fiancé and I were married on October 28 at the Heart of Texas Ranch. Our wedding was on the patio, and the views were beautiful, especially at sunset. The lighting provided was fantastic and the wedding was just what we wanted! Our families stayed at the houses provided on the property and we were so amazed at the size and comfort and of each house! This is a perfect location for a beautiful wedding! Thank you, Dale!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing