“Over priced small portions”
Review of R Taco

R Taco
Ranked #92 of 178 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Small portions and you $2.50 per taco. Nothing amazing at all. I spent $14 on four tacos and some guacamole. You can only pick between 9 or 10 different tacos. I won’t be going back. There are other places more enjoyable and decently priced than this place. Tacos were ok though.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Food is decent, nothing exciting! Breakfast tacos are better than regular ones. Fuzzy’s is across the street & much better.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

These are more like street tacos than regular sized tacos. They were very good, I had the shrimp tacos, but they were priced high for the portion size. Margaritas were good.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Healthy or low calorie food options are scarce in this town so I was excited to try the Rajas (veggie) tacos at 80 calories each. In my head I imagined corn tacos filled with grilled poblano, mushrooms, some onion and peppers and a sprinkling of quest fresco topped with cilantro ( just the way they are described on the menu). What I got was a grilled onion taco with a half a mushroom, poblano and a few peppers, a sprinkling of cheese and a ton of cilantro. It should really be renamed a grilled onion taco. I ordered 2 and they were both this way. So disappointing.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We've been to other Rusty's locations, and this one is consistent with the others. There are many taco choices, and we've tried several of them. Fish tacos are excellent, as are the more standard beef and chicken. Some have a real "street taco" appeal. It was late in the evening when we visited, so almost closing, and the staff was a little less than enthusiastic, but the tacos came quickly and we had no complaints.