“Probably a local favorite??”
Review of Acme Dry Goods Co Food Court - CLOSED

Acme Dry Goods Co Food Court
Cuisines: American
Description: Seafood, Steaks, Pasta, Burgers, Salads, Sandwiches, Soups, Daily Specials, Quiche, Ettouffee, crab cakes.We make everything fresh, French Fries and Onion rings are my only frozen products. All soups, sauces, Batters and most salad dressings made in house.
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Llano is a small town but this place has a great location. The decor needs some assistance, but the bathroom is unique.

Food is making this average. Tried the crab cakes, good but normal. Also tried the California club.

Service was slow, but restaurant was not busy.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

I loved Cajun food and ever since my favorite closed its doors this is where I get my fix now. And it's not bad at all. The crawfish or shrimp etouffee are the dishes to get.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We often come on Sundays. Few people this time. The food was hot, fried catfish good and the service was prompt. I know there have been concerns in the past about slow or poor service, but today at least was good. Would return.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Funky little hole-in-the-wall type place on the square. The interior can be called "rustic" - basic, comfortable, unpretentious and dusty... I had the crab cakes and a salad for lunch - it was GREAT! The service was very down-home. I thought the wait time for my food was a bit long, as the place was not very busy. Also thought it a bit pricey for the location/service/food combination, but I love funky holes-in-the-wall and would definitely eat there again if I am in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

And we didn't get our lunch because of it. By 30-minutes of waiting the only waitress stated the cook up and left. We would have paid for our soda or at tipped the very underage servers but we had not dollars. Nothing unqiue in the menu, haphazard ranch, maritime, 80's decor. We learned later that this was typical for this place; they can't keep a good restaurant in play here.