“Very Clean Rooms and Great Customer Service”

Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Texas
“Very Clean Rooms and Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 9 March 2010

I stayed for a few nights during the weekend to have a little getaway. I enjoyed my stay so much that I will be coming back in the future. All the staff including the housekeepers were great and always smiled. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will be recommending this hotel to all my coworkers and friends!!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo
SuburbanExtendedStay, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Tyler, TX
Reviewed 5 March 2008

This place was chosen due to the need for a kitchen. I booked the stay for 1 night & was sorely disappointed! The check in process was slow and I was in a rush, some equipment issue. Upon check in, the room was discovered ( I had a standard "SO CALLED" Queen "Suite") to NOT be as depicted in the photos on the website. It was small and the "kitchen" was an area that ran along the wall not a spacious area as shown online!

The AC was broken so I opened the window to discover NO SCREENS, they close at 2300 and I tried to call for help/wake up call but what do you know-NO ANSWER!! The tv remote was broken as well. I did request new pillows as the existing ones were as flat as dimes, however was told there were none.

So I say stay next door at Extended Stay America, its more up scale,offers bigger rooms and better service- I certainly will be next time!

Granted this place was clean, that was the only plus!

• Stayed February 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel.

I apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations. Your concerns have been addressed with our staff and will ensure that our guests have a pleasant and a worry free stay at our hotel. We hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you with exceptional service.

Kind Regards,

Travellers also viewed these Lewisville hotels
0.1 km away
Comfort Suites Lewisville
#15 of 23 in Lewisville
2.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville

Been to Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North

Property: Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North
Address: 1920 Lakepointe Drive, Lewisville, TX 75057-6415
Region: United States > Texas > Lewisville
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Price range (per night): $72 - $109
Hotel Class:2 star — Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Suburban Extended Stay Dfw Airport North Hotel Lewisville