“Great spot at my favorite place in the world!”
other travellers have booked this property
FRIO RIVER GREAT ROOM FIREPLACE
VIEW OF RIVER FROM DECK
DECK
RIVER VIEW FOR THE DECK
FRIO RIVER
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
stacey414
Argyle, Texas
“Great spot at my favorite place in the world!”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I grew up going to the Frio every summer, I love it, it's part of who I am. Even though I travel the world, I always come home to the Frio. This house was perfect for my family. There are 9 of us coming and going, friends some days, fewer family members others but there was always plenty of room. The house is perfectly appointed. Everything you neeed....maybe a bigger skillet for big breakfasts would be good and a fan up in the loft which can get quite warm.... but other than that everything we needed was there, even laundry detergent! Great spot on the river, nice and quiet away from the party crowd in Concan which is just want my family needed and wanted. Chairs in the river, music playing, just hanging and laughing.... ideal. We will be back and this is where we will stay.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Vero M
“The best Cabin”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This beautiful , clean , fully loaded cabin is breathtaking. We will return to this Cabin soon. Mr. Kirkpatrick was extremely dedicated to 5 star accommodation for our family. Thank you, thank you !!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing