“Good lunch!”
Review of Red Oak

Red Oak
Ranked #15 of 166 Restaurants in League City
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Very good food! We had sandwiches (kicked up bacon & pimento cheese and ham & cheese panini) and giant Ball jars of ice tea--all was excellent. I'm anxious to try other dishes on their menu or breakfast. The wait staff was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My spouse and I have now been here on several different occasions and it has become our "Go To" breakfast place. Wait staff are courteous and friendly. Food is tasty, not over priced and they have great selection. Love the biscuit & sausage gravy! Reminds me of when my Dad used to make it when I was a child. It actually has flavor! Not like some other restaurants that have flour water that they call gravy. Also, love the pecan flavored coffee!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Had a fantastic lunch here today with great service! Really large menu with tons of sandwich, salad, and hot meal options. I chose the Frito Pie which is made with their White Chicken Chili and it was very tasty. My mother had an Egg Salad sandwich which was also quite good. Their kid's menu is pretty big too! The decor is modern and fresh and everything looks very clean and inviting. I'll definitely be coming back here to try breakfast soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Take time to talk with your waitress when you come here. They have some specials that you will not find anywhere else. The food is excellent and the service is great. There are many items to choose from and my favorite Banana Pudding. This is a really nice restaurant with a very pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

good family place
breakfast yogurt is so very good
coffee is the best
a worship atmosphere with faith enviroment