“Good food, good variety, fair prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Double Dave's Pizzaworks
Ranked #76 of 165 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I went Sunday around 5 pm with 2 other adults and 3 children. It was crowded at the time due to a large birthday party. I was glad they had the buffet Sunday evening because we went to a competitor the day before who only have the buffet Monday through Friday. I was greeted soon after entering even though I was waiting on the rest of our party. I ordered buffets and drinks from the cashier who seemed very polite. She did not ask if there was a pizza we would like, as some pizza buffet places do. I liked the bowls for salad as that is more suitable for a salad with small tomatoes.
I liked the variety of vegetables, although most places have that assortment as well.
I then tried several pizzas. I was disappointed they ran out of Hawaiian pizza and tried the bacon pineapple pizza which I did not like as much. I really enjoyed the barbecue chicken pizza. I also enjoyed a slice of pizza with several meats and vegetables. I stayed late enough to wait until they brought out another Hawaiian pizza to get a slice of that. I really liked that one as well. Ladies repeatedly went around cleaning tables and taking used plates and bowls. When I went to the restroom, it was clean. Everybody else in my party seemed happy although there were two people in my party that took no more than 2 bites out of a pepperoni roll and then went back for something else to eat. One of those two people said she just did not like the taste of the pepperoni roll.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We visited this restaurants twice. Wonderful pizzas and great service. Nice games for kids. A true find!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Came expecting the same buffet I have had many times. I guess they don't do that at dinner. So no buffet and no pepperoni rolls . The pepperoni rolls are the reason I came here! The kid behind the counter had the personality of a roll of paper towels. Got two large two topping pizzas for $20 plus $8 for three drinks. Sometimes it is about the quantity not the quality.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We love the buffet and the staff. They always remember us and are always willing to prepare ANYTHING from the menu for the buffet. They will even bring it out to our table first before placing on the buffet. We love the monthly flavor pizza and are always impressed by the quality of the food and cleanliness of the restaurant. Prices are great and the only bad thing is all the food is so delicious I always eat too much.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I am from out of town, so I decided to look at the reviews of a few local shops to decide on dinner. I ended up here! Don't come here. They are trying to pass off some dough for pizza. No flavor at all. This has to be the worst pizza I have ever had. I have had frozen pizzas with better taste than this stuff. The chicken wings are way off too. Take it from me. Stay away from this place. This place is a disservice to the pizza industry!

1  Thank Mrkjng