“Love those huge biscuits!”

Kelley's Country Cookin'
Ranked #4 of 171 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

We've been going to Kelley's for years, usually for breakfast. The food is always delicious with LARGE portions. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Yum!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

This is truly old fashioned home style cooking.. Lots of choices on the menu.. When you place your order please tell wait staff to bring you a to go box.. YOU will need it.. lots of food on the plate.. Homemade biscuits, homestyle hashbrowns, eggs cooked like I like them .. Bacon is nice and thick.. Just love the breakfast here at Kelly's.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Daily specials are served throughout the entire day. On Friday's fried catfish, chicken fried steak, fried shrimp, chicken fried chicken, salmon patties are among the specials. A choice of three side dishes are with the meal along with either biscuits or cornbread.
The Chicken Fried Steak I ordered was huge and was more than I could eat. If someone was extra hungry and had a large appetite they offer a Texas size CFS which is twice as large. I had to request additional cream gravy, but it was delivered quickly. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

If you are going for huge portions, this is the place. The food is good, although salty and a little on the greasy side. We ate here twice. Once for breakfast with the family then once with hubby for lunch. My egg omelet was good but was loaded with onions and a bit overpowering. The biscuit is huge and comes with a side of gravy. It has more of a bread taste than southern biscuit. My hash browns were oily so I skipped them. Hubby's favorite breakfast covered the plate. Huge hamburger steak with four over easy eggs and hash browns. When we came back for lunch, we split the big burger and neither of us finished it all. The onion rings are excellent. They don't do an up-charge for exchanging onion rings instead of fries so we ate the rings and left all the fries. Prices are great for the size of the meal. The salt is heavy and I puffed up and swelled halfway through the meal so we probably won't be back. Staff is friendly, seating is comfortable, prices are low, meals are huge. If that's your thing, you'll love it here!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Food is good. Wide variety. Large portions. Good prices for what you get. Staff is friendly. Service is good. Rarely do they screw up an order. I'm a frequently flyer!