“Peanuts.............while you wait!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #54 of 175 Restaurants in League City
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This place has a country / relax setting with lots of choices, lunch or dinner. My wife and two(2) sons took me here for Father's Day, 6/18/17. The food was great(although my steak came a little tuff, even though I ordered a medium well). You can get full just on the yeast rolls.............they just "keep um coming"! All the roasted peanuts you can eat while you wait. We had a great time and our waitress was very friendly and engaging and did a great job.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The rolls are amazing! We were here for lunch while in town visiting family and needed something quick and filling. Our table had the fish and chips, roadhouse salad and potato soup. The cup of soup was pretty small but very good, salad was fantastic and chips were great! Fish was nothing noteworthy but decent!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thanks for the review and feedback! We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We wanted to stop here, because our son's name was Logan and he would like it. The prices were great. We were there during happy hour and got $4 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks and cheap beers. They bring rolls and have peanuts on the tables. I believe the kids meals were 12 years old and under and were good portions too. We got good little desserts that come in tins you could keep(around $2 each), I just wish the tins said Logan's Roadhouse on them. The food was good and the services was good. Our waitress Dallas was excellent.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Awesome! We're happy to hear this, Shannon. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

A good place, nice bar with good beer selection, the food is wholesome, large portions, and if you are still hungry you can fill up on peanuts! The steak and lobster was nice, service friendly - if you want a relaxed bar / good place to eat them you wont be disappointed

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

We love to hear when our guests have a great experience with us. Thanks for taking the time to post this great review!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We've eaten here several times and never been disappointed. There usually isn't a wait even during normally busy times (like Friday and Saturday nights). My family of 4 ate here this past Saturday night. I got the Onion brewski steak medium rare. I love a restaurant who can actually cook a steak medium rare, not medium, not rare, but medium rare. My two boys loved their chicken tenders. My wife and I think their Caesar Salad is one of the best. In fact, we've gotten take out here just to get a Caesar Salad. I also highly recommend the Blackberry Lemonade. Very tasty! And you get to eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor! Reasonably priced, friendly helpful wait staff. HIghly Recommend!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Hi, Lynn. We're really happy to hear this. Thank you for this awesome review. We look forward to serving you again soon.