“I love these donuts!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Laredo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Free hot original glazed donut when the "hot" sign is on! Melts in your mouth!!! My other favorites are the chocolate iced creme filled.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Always a pleasure the donuts are fresh and delicious. I try to pick up a few for the drive home to Mexico.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I am a good support or of this place. As a Reg. Nurse in psychiatry, I use classical conditioning to reward and give "at a boys" to various offices. This is such a great idea and welcomed. This place is the jewal of business people like me. Its easy to get off and get back on the IH 35 highway. The prices are great. And who would day no to a sweet treat?

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

as sad it seem there is not many locations still open around the country this location is nice clean serve a delicious donuts fresh coffee staff really friendly and polite soo many times i walk in and they give out free donut to me and other customer i hope they will stay open we miss it in chicago :( keep them delicious donuts coming

Reviewed 5 August 2015

There aren't a lot of Krispy Kreme doughnut factories around, so when you find one, you need to check it out. We went in when the "FRESH HOT" sign was on .... we got greeted at the counter with a fresh and hot glazed doughnut for each of us - FREE! Naturally, we had to buy a dozen. If you have only had those cold (room temp) ones sold at the store or through fundraising, you really need to stop in here when they are making them. There is NOTHING to compare with a fresh, hot, Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut fresh off of the line. You'll be so glad you did!

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!