“Good Pizza. Great Online Ordering”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #70 of 374 Restaurants in Laredo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I didn't dine in, I got delivery, so I can't comment on the restaurant atmosphere or cleanliness.

I love their website for ordering, and their ETA and tracker was spot on. The delivery driver was friendly.

The pizza was hot and perfect on arrival, and my salad was fresh and awesome.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Great handmade pizza made by friendly folks. My favorite pizza in Laredo. Worth the drive from where I live.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

pizza are good, average flavor. competes with domino, little caeser, papa john and pizza hut. its a matter of preference

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

We had delivery on a rainy Saturday! We got a bacon cheeseburger pizza with garlic crust along with some breadsticks ... It was awesome! Such a great pizza and the delivery guy was courteous as well!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

I have and would go out of my way to have Hungry Howie's pizza. I am originally from Florida and was surprised to find two Hungry Howie's in Texas. While I like a good local pizza joint, Hungry Howie's is the chain that I will happily make an exception for when it is available.

You MUST order one of the flavoured crusts if you go. Garlic crust is pretty good and, If you like spice, go for the cajun crust.

Been to Hungry Howie's Pizza? Share your experiences!