“Eh food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We ordered the spicy boat sushi, spicy salmon, and s.o.s roll. The salmon tasted "old" it was not very good. The spicy boat was supposed to come with a salad and soup. After we ordered our food about 15 minutes later we told our waiter that we thought the spicy boat came with a side salad etc. The man's response was "oh, you wanted the salad, do you still want me to go get it." Once we got our sushi we still had about 4 pieces left and the waiter came over and asked if we were done and if he could get us a to-go box. We were literally still eating when he came over.
I would never go back to this place. Sushi was not fresh and service was terrible.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Enjoyed sitting and watching the chef prepare our meal. The steak was delicious and I also enjoyed the salad with the ginger dressing. Great family trip.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The sushi bar was phenomenal, as well as the service. I ordered a California roll with crab, spicy mayo, and scallops. Requested no avocado as I'm allergic and never once was an eyebrow raised. Sushi made in front of you at the sushi bar. Waiter very courteous and made frequent stops.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

It is a small place, well decorated and with a rotating sushi bar. The staff is very friendly and always smiling which is not so common in Zurich. You can interact directly with the sushi man that is quite cool. I would recommend the shrimp salad and my girlfriend loved the special flamed salmon nigiri with teriyaki. I will go there again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We have been going here for years and the sushi is always fresh and delicious. They also have habachi grills where you can sit and watch your food cooked and be entertained at the same time. We have a friend of Japanese decent who has eaten here with us several times and she gives the sushi the highest marks.