“Entertaining and delicious!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Enjoyed sitting and watching the chef prepare our meal. The steak was delicious and I also enjoyed the salad with the ginger dressing. Great family trip.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The sushi bar was phenomenal, as well as the service. I ordered a California roll with crab, spicy mayo, and scallops. Requested no avocado as I'm allergic and never once was an eyebrow raised. Sushi made in front of you at the sushi bar. Waiter very courteous and made frequent stops.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

It is a small place, well decorated and with a rotating sushi bar. The staff is very friendly and always smiling which is not so common in Zurich. You can interact directly with the sushi man that is quite cool. I would recommend the shrimp salad and my girlfriend loved the special flamed salmon nigiri with teriyaki. I will go there again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We have been going here for years and the sushi is always fresh and delicious. They also have habachi grills where you can sit and watch your food cooked and be entertained at the same time. We have a friend of Japanese decent who has eaten here with us several times and she gives the sushi the highest marks.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

If you've never had Kobe or Hibachi style meal, then you must try O I Shii Sushi & Japanese Restaurant. You'll be sharing the grill with strangers, unless you bring a group of at least 6; but having new people setting with you is part of the enjoyment. now for the food, Whether you enjoy seafood (shrimp, scallop's,etc) or beef (steak or fillet) you're in for a real treat. The chef put's on a great show while preparing your meal right at the grill by your table. Unbelievably fantastic food and a great show by the chef as well. Young and old will definitely enjoy this dinning experience.