“Nice Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

It is a small place, well decorated and with a rotating sushi bar. The staff is very friendly and always smiling which is not so common in Zurich. You can interact directly with the sushi man that is quite cool. I would recommend the shrimp salad and my girlfriend loved the special flamed salmon nigiri with teriyaki. I will go there again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We have been going here for years and the sushi is always fresh and delicious. They also have habachi grills where you can sit and watch your food cooked and be entertained at the same time. We have a friend of Japanese decent who has eaten here with us several times and she gives the sushi the highest marks.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

If you've never had Kobe or Hibachi style meal, then you must try O I Shii Sushi & Japanese Restaurant. You'll be sharing the grill with strangers, unless you bring a group of at least 6; but having new people setting with you is part of the enjoyment. now for the food, Whether you enjoy seafood (shrimp, scallop's,etc) or beef (steak or fillet) you're in for a real treat. The chef put's on a great show while preparing your meal right at the grill by your table. Unbelievably fantastic food and a great show by the chef as well. Young and old will definitely enjoy this dinning experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Well, my aunt enjoys this place often as she tells. She took my husband and I to lunch a few weeks back, and she suggested we try it. Well my husband DOES NOT WILL NOT eat any type of or anything that contains seafood/fish... Lol but he went along with it anyways.

We got there and it was not to full .. There were a few people waiting to be seated but it only took a few mins. The person seating us wasn't to inviting of friendly.

We ordered our drinks, and we all ordered a bento box, my husband and I ordered the mixed fried vegetables with shrimp.. (Although his had substitute extra veggies and minus the shrimp!) We both ordered the beef w/ teriyaki type sauce.. And the California rolls (again he substituted his seafood with asparagus and rice paper not the seaweed) I had them normal but had asked for rice paper and got seaweed anyways so had to have her return it and remake them! We had a broth soup before our meal arrived, which was alright I guess. A good chicken flavor.. And our meal also came with a side bowl of fried rice! All in all it was very tasty all except the rolls imo! And the teriyaki sauce was a bit much but when I ate it with the rice it was delish! And the fried veggies and shrimp were super good! My hubby loved the fried broccoli the best he says!

So for my first time in this type of restaurant I had an overall good experience!!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I love this place! We nearly always get a cooking table. The Philadelphia Roll is sooooo good., as well as their Miso soup.Then the cooking table with the fabulous vegetables.....

1  Thank Travels257