Quality Inn & Suites
USD 84*
USD 104*
WoodSpring Suites Houston La Porte(La Porte)(Great Value!)
USD 81*
Garden Suites(La Porte)
USD 82*
USD 78*
Priceline
All reviewsindoor poolsausagenight stayyogurtkemah boardwalkquiet locationhot breakfastfront desk staffupon checkbattleship texashome away from homehoustonreliefdanishnasaworkerssafety
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Stay here for visiting family in La Porte and was pleased with the 2 night stay at the hotel. We had ate breakfast both mornings, favorites was waffles and eggs. They have a indoor pool was really nice as it was raining both days so we enjoyed that part. Free Wifi was good speed and was overall a happy camper. We will be back when we visit my brother in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Samtxa55, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2015

Dear Harold, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our facility and can't wait to see you soon in La Porte! Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

We came for our spring break and enjoyed our stay. The staff was courteous and informational. Our room was very clean and spacious. Housekeeping came every morning and cleaned our room and made out beds while we visited the boardwalk in Kemah.
The pool was very clean and the breakfast was very filling. My kids enjoyed the waffles. I'm also a coffee drinker and they always had fresh coffee all day. My family and I will plan to come here again this summer to visit the battleship and Nasa space center .

• Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank Thrasher24

Dear Guest, its nice to hear that you enjoyed your staff at the hotel and can't wait to see y'all back soon to see the great amusements our area has to offer. Hope you guys had a safe trip back home and hope y'all enjoyed your Spring Break with us. Thanks once again for choosing Quality Inn and Suites of La Porte!

Reviewed 17 February 2015

I see other reviewers overnight here prior to cruise vacations. I had an employer book this for me due to location to the job. I can't get out of here fast enough. Room was dirty on arrival, sheets appeared left from previous guest and had stains on them. Do I need to continue after that??? Light bulbs burnt out (no big deal but I see a trend), heating/cooling unit on the stinky side, no closet rod in the closet, they had hangers hung on the edge of the shelf. Overall feel of the room was dirty. Internet not working. I would guess it rarely does but cruise overnighters wouldn't know the difference when the desk tells you its due to weather. It was CLOUDY!! Passed along concerns to manager, no desire to accommodate an early check out. Will contact corporate and let them know how the brand is being represented.
I spend 200+ nights a year in a hotel, travelling for business. This is poor. I would not allow my family to sleep here. I must say that the staff was polite and courteous, I be live the issue is the management.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ThaiDiver

Dear Guest, from all our staff here we deeply apologize for the inconvenience you had suffered during your stay. We are currently evaluating all the conditions of our rooms to make sure no one experience what you had. The wifi can get knocked out due to terrible weather conditions so that can happen at anytime anywhere. When it comes to everything else we are sorry you had not enjoyed your stay and thank you for your feedback so we know where to improve and we hope you can give us another shot so we can prove our excellence.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Staff friendly and helpful, available business office with free prints. Great room for the price we paid, but we are choice members, so I think we were upgraded. Breakfast very nice, waffle iron in the shape of Texas . Yes, hotel could use some updating. 15 dollar shuttle to port was a great rate, some disorganization on the transfer but they were accommodating once the concern was brought to their attention.

Room Tip: as for a room close to the elevators, we had a long walk to our suite......
Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori H

Dear Lori, we are pleased to hear you had enjoyed your stay before going on your cruise. We hope to see you soon when going on your next cruise out of Houston. Thanks once again for your feedback and see you soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 30 December 2014

I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites over the Christmas holiday. My room was very nice with plenty of room and a large comfortable bed. The bathroom/shower was in a small connecting room with plenty of space to move around in. The breakfast area consisted of your standard breakfast fare, scrambled eggs with sausage, making your own waffles in the shape of the state of Texas, your choice of cold cereal, and muffins with plenty of juices and coffee. It was a fairly quiet time at this hotel with no real noise issues from other guests.

The only fly in the ointment with my stay at this hotel was the condition of the pool and hot tub. The water in both looked like it hadn't been cleaned in some time with the water being a greenish color instead of clear/light blue. Needless to say, I didn't take a dip in either one. Aside from those issues, my stay here was pleasant and I would consider staying here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo

Dear Phillip, we are happy you overall enjoyed your stay at our facility and glad to hear you will choose us again when traveling back to La Porte. From our staff we do apologize for the condition of the pool during your stay as we were in the process of changing pool servicing companies at that time period. Thank you once again for your feedback and hope to see you in the near future.