“A little lacking...”

Casa Maria
Ranked #25 of 87 Restaurants in Kyle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Went here on the advice of a friend. The food was pretty good, however, it was offset by the lack of service of the wait staff. It seemed the area I was in was being taken care of by a "rookie," as he seemed not to be too concerned about the diner's concerns or orders. Even after I sat down he even asked me if I "wanted something to eat." I didn't want to be rude. So this lack of service lowered this place overall in my eyes. The enchiladas were pretty good, though.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Excellent food, and service with a bakery included. It is pretty with great atmosphere, and friendly staff.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have never had a bad meal here. The choices are varied and the menu is quite extensive. I especially like their enchiladas and tacos. Breakfast is also excellent here.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Our trip to Kyle always starts here and never disappoints. The breakfasts are a combination of mex-American and can be as spicy as you want it. The staff is friendly and attentive. Chris is the best and tears us like family. The place is clean and the food is better than average. Breakfast has been excellent for us.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

First I support family businesses, but the service was slow when we finally got our food the posole was spoiled. When we asked to speak to the manager we were informed he was to busy and were referred to a cashier who basically ignored our comments and gave a grudging apology. All the time we're talking the roof is leaking into the area where the food is picked up from the kitchen. The rest of the meals were not served hot. I would not recommend this place. I hope the owner reads this and corrects the problems.

Been to Casa Maria? Share your experiences!