“Always great!!”

Casa Maria
Ranked #26 of 87 Restaurants in Kyle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I'm actually a local who eats here once a week. I have never had less than stellar service and food from Casa Marias. I'm calling in an order now . .

no, seriously, I am

Reviewed 1 May 2016

We met friends at Casa Maria, and found the food good; generous proportions; and relaxing atmosphere

Reviewed 8 August 2015

OK food, just under OK service, Much better places down the road. They do have a drive-through and bakery.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

They spent a lot of time making the place nice and fell way short on making the food good! Won't be back.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

I was told that they served great authentic Mexican food so I decided to try it. The food was just ok…nothing to rave about. The service was somewhat slow and frankly I was annoyed by the waiter stated he needed to work to help pay for college. What was most unsettling was the number of roaches crawling on the wall in the bakery section. I will NEVER eat here again.

1  Thank Toni M

Been to Casa Maria? Share your experiences!