“Loved the food and the prices!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3S House of Tea & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Kemah
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Super delicious Vietnamese sandwich at an even better price. It was fabulous to find such good food without the jacked up tourist price. Would definitely patronize this establishment again and again!

There are newer reviews for 3S House of Tea & Bakery

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I went on a Tuesday about 11:30, and I was the only customer. The space is quite large, so it was a little lonely. I love Vietnamese food, and despite there being very many Vietnamese restaurants around, very few serve bahn mi. I got the pork, and it was excellent; the flavors certainly reminded me of my trips to Vietnam. There is a special with a Vietnamese sandwich, regular iced tea, and chips for $6.95. However, I didn't think the person who waited on me was overly-friendly--might have been the owner since he and I were the only two people in the place. There were macaroons in the pastry case; I want to try them. I would definitely go again but perhaps with a friend for company!

Reviewed 17 December 2015

We stopped for a late lunch, and both my husband and I ordered the Vietnamese Spring Rolls with a peanut dipping sauce. We paid and waited on the patio for the plates to arrive. Did we mind the wait? Not at all. The reason is that they are made as they are ordered. How fresh is that? They were delicious, and the peanut sauce perfect. Oh, did I mention my husband ordered a banana/mango smoothie, and as the waiter made too much, poured me the rest! Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

A sparkling little café and restaurant just off the Kemah Boardwalk that specializes in boba teas, smoothies and Vietnamese food. The friendly staff will create a made-to-order tea or smoothie for you. Oh, how delicious! Though I did not have one of the Vietnamese dishes, I cannot help but think that these would be equally delicious. The café itself is so inviting, clean and has good A/C. This is a 'hidden' gem in good view of the Boardwalk.