“Good Sunday brunch option in the Clear Lake/Kemah area!”

Sundance Grill II Incorporated
Ranked #20 of 84 Restaurants in Kemah
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Sunday Mimosa brunch is $29.99/person but that includes a choice of bread, a really nice appetizer, salad, main course, and dessert and of course unlimited mimosas, coffee, etc. We chose to sit outside on the covered patio overlooking the marina but there was a beautiful interior dining room with live entertainment as well as indoor and outdoor bar options as well. The wait staff was excellent and I had to take home a To-go box because I could not finish up my main course. Since I know I can eat a lot, this tells you the portions are good sized! We had the eggs Benedict with crab cakes and the eggs Benedict with filet mignon at my table and both chose the salmon appetizer. We each tried a different salad but both were excellent and the bread pudding and key lime cheesecake desserts were delicious! This is not a buffet brunch and the food is excellent quality! I would definitely go back again for Sunday funday brunch! This place is kid friendly too and had tv's at the bars for those avid sports watchers in your group.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We keep on coming back in this place. It's our newest favorite place. They never fail to satisfy us with great food, fantastic service and fabulous ambiance. Highly recommended. Five star rating !!!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Brunch is still decent BUT that is all.
Went for dinner and was disappointed in the pre cooked food placed on table.
Went to a party and the catering was was very bland.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We love the restaurant, we are not night owls and often stay on our boat in the marina. We enjoy the food and atmosphere of the Sundance. The food is great, on weekends the entertainment can be surprising.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The biggest thing I like about this restaurant is the owner is usually always on hand and he will do what it takes to make sure you are happy. The Sunday Brunch is also excellent. It is a Prix Fixe set up offering you choices for apps and entree and dessert. More than enough food by far. And of course the bottomless mimosas and screwdrivers and Bloody Marys. Again, one of the restaurants in the area that is not aimed directly at tourists and enjoyed by the locals.