Best Western La Hacienda Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
    Good 3.5/5
    Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsfriendly hotelroom was cleanthe air conditioningpool and hot tubfamily reunionrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areaa great staywafflestxwalmarthousekeepercantonpillowshousekeeping
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 18 August 2011

I traveled to Kaufman on business and arrived at 8pm. when i checked into my room the room was 107 degrees hot and i had to use the bathroom facilities and grime was visible in the bottom of the commode. Thinking i am tired from my drive i went to get into thd and e shower...there was hairs in the shower as if someone just stepped out of it. I then pull the sheets back on the bed and there is lipstick and foundation on the sheets, i go to the front desk and the attendant states "they did clean the room". I was given new sheets to change my bed. I did enjoy my stay in Kaufman, Tx however, i will never stay at this hotel !!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
    4  Thank Kandice J
    Reviewed 24 June 2011

Had a great stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly, and the managers were very attentive. The rooms are really roomy, clean and comfortable. It's a great place to relax and the breakfast is amazing, Freshly cooked Biscuits, Eggs, Sausage, & the Texas Shaped Waffle was perfect. Wi-Fi was free and super fast. Pool was clean and perfect. It is one of the best hotel within the 50 miles radius. I recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
    Reviewed 15 March 2011

This place is unbelievable! They got my credit card number through Best Western Reservations and would not honor the online rate. I told them I would stay somewhere else, then. They charged my credit card for a stay, and I am still having to battle with them! C R O O K E D !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
    2  Thank KBKoonce
    Reviewed 30 November 2010

Every year my family and I travel to meet up and celebrate Thanksgiving. Last year we had a problem with this hotel and the GM was very helpful in resolving our issues. He kept in contact with us and we stayed again this year. The hotel is older but kept. The beds could be more comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
    1  Thank ellenrifanburg
    Reviewed 21 June 2009

We had to be in Kaufman for a funeral, not a great reason to meet up with friends. The man who had lost his father made our reservation. This hotel was an oasis! Clean, comfortable. Mini Fridge and microwave. The pool was pristine. The lady at the desk was very courteous. If we ever have to be in Kaufman again, this is where we'll crash!
    When we checked in, after being on the road for 8 hours, the parking lot was mostly empty. When we got up early the next morning the parking was packed, but we had heard NO one all night. That was super, a very quiet room.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business