“Steak salad is the best!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #13 of 678 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I come here often for lunch. We ordered the steak salad. Several ounces of steak sliced and tossed in a sumptuous salad. This is not a “rabbit food”, but will satisfy you. I also love to order the New York strip. So good. Great service, great ambience and great food.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We started with a plate of cheese fries. About halfway through it my wife bit down on a piece of bone the size of a pencil eraser. We told our waiter and all he said was “it must have come out of the fryer” he should have brought this to the attention of the manager who then should have come and talked to us.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The rattlesnake poppers were nice and hot. Great appetizer.

Chips and queso is very flavorful.

Each steak was executed perfectly.

The sides are basically IK.

Decent ambience.

Attentive service.

Fair prices.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We are Landry's select members and had a birthday reward to use. Decided to do a takeout order. Called and was put through to the 'take out station' and hung up after 5 minutes of being on hold and called back a second time to try again. Placed our order for 4 meals with soup and added a couple extra bowls of soup. The 'bowl' portions were not filled and honestly looked almost the same as the meal/cup portions. Its really disappointing to pay for a container that is 1/2, maybe 2/3 full. Then we were hit with a $6.50 'take out' order fee on top of the expected gratuity notes. We had to ask for bread which isnt a big deal but if I am tipping and getting hit with a take out fee I would hope I didnt have to ask. No silverware or napkins either. Take out is definitely not worth it with the fee. Everything was sitting on the side, not near warmers either so if you still decide to do takeout after reading this, make sure you time it well or your food will be cold.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Came here because I had a $25 birthday reward credit. Mediocre food. I have never had a memorable meal at any Tilman Fertitta restaurant.