“SWAMP FRIES!”

Riverport Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Stopped by for lunch while walking around Jefferson this past weekend. Order the Swamp Fries - fresh cut fries covered with brisket, cheese, onions & jalapenos. Pretty damn good. The place was quite busy for a Saturday afternoon and a lot of people eating BBQ.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered chopped beef sandwich and fries it was so delicious. The sandwich had a lot of meat and it was so good. My spouse had a 2 meat plate his food was delicious also.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We’ve eaten here many times. I can’t really recommend a variety of items. Once I discovered some of the best ribs EVER, I don’t try anything else. Awesome spicy BBQ sauce! Hint: don’t wait too late in the day or they’ll run out of ribs.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We visited this place on Saturday 11/25 and everything was great. The loaded fries (cant remember the name) are awesome! The brisket was juicy and the sausage was good too. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank Jeremy C
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The hubby and I shared the 2 meat plate with brisket and sausage w/ a side of swamp fries, we were both full and it was delish! I prefer more dressing on cole slaw, potato salad was good. Seating is tight so don't be afraid to share your table! The BBQ is spot on!