“Weekend getaway ”

Riverport Barbeque
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered chopped beef sandwich and fries it was so delicious. The sandwich had a lot of meat and it was so good. My spouse had a 2 meat plate his food was delicious also.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We’ve eaten here many times. I can’t really recommend a variety of items. Once I discovered some of the best ribs EVER, I don’t try anything else. Awesome spicy BBQ sauce! Hint: don’t wait too late in the day or they’ll run out of ribs.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We visited this place on Saturday 11/25 and everything was great. The loaded fries (cant remember the name) are awesome! The brisket was juicy and the sausage was good too. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank Jeremy C
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The hubby and I shared the 2 meat plate with brisket and sausage w/ a side of swamp fries, we were both full and it was delish! I prefer more dressing on cole slaw, potato salad was good. Seating is tight so don't be afraid to share your table! The BBQ is spot on!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Had the two meat plate and wife had a sliced brisket sandwich. Sides were potato salad, sweet potato fries, and bbq beans. Meats were tender and juicy with a good smoky flavor. Only thing to improve would be to use filtered water as Jefferson's tap water is very bad.

Been to Riverport Barbeque? Share your experiences!