USD 168
Delta Street Inn(Jefferson)
USD 146
USD 101
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitwrap around porchcaddo lakeblueberry bread puddingchimichangaeggs benedictmade us feelwithin walking distancemy cousinboat tourevery morningwhite picket fencelittle touchesfeel right at homeglass of winein townb and b
Reviewed 31 March 2018

What a wonderful place! The Carriage House is beautiful, warm, and convenient to all of Jefferson's local offerings. On top of the lovely accommodations, the owner provides a truly gourmet breakfast. Not a store-bought muffin in site! My family brought our bikes, and hardly used our vehicle during our weekend stay. This place is gorgeous, pet-friendly, and provided some of the best food we had in Jefferson. Extras included an evening fire pit with wine and s'mores and a morning fire-pit with outstanding coffee. We've already booked another stay for next month!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is a great little town. If you love to antique shop this is the place for you. The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast is in the perfect location. Everything is within walking distance. The breakfast was outstanding. We stayed 2 nights and I would not hesitate to stay there again. The host and hostess were most helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jessi K, Owner at The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Jefferson, Tx is definitely a great little town. I tell people it's a hidden gem. Thanks for the great comments and the next time you come to this quaint little town hopefully, we will meet again.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This was my wife and I’s first experience with a B&B, and we feel spoiled! From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed and at home.

We stayed in the Sam Houston house, and we were shown the main house as well as our house, told the history, pointed to the fridge for wine and sodas, shown the fire pit for s’mores, everything and everyone was so welcoming.

We stayed Christmas Eve on our way South, and Jessi made a delicious breakfast for us Christmas morning before we left. Seriously one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. My wife and I are already trying to figure out a time to come back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so happy that we got to spend a little bit of Christmas with you all. Thank you for the review and we look forward to your next visit with us. Happy New Year.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I absolutely loved the Carriage House - such a quaint and lovely B&B that is conveniently located to downtown Jefferson. The moment my sister and I arrived, we felt immediately at home, as Jessi and BW are such friendly and gracious hosts! And Jessi is quite the talented chef! We really enjoyed our hearty and delicious breakfast - where dessert is always the first course - each morning during our stay! Also, I loved all the extra touches - the fire pit, where you could gather with the other guests for nightly s'mores or morning coffee/tea; the Mimosas/Bloody Marys served at breakfast and the availability of snacks, wine, and beer to the guests at no extra charge. And the resident dogs - especially Birdie - added to the warm-hearted ambiance of the Carriage House. We truly enjoyed our stay! If I ever make it back to Jefferson, I will definitely stay at the Carriage House again - I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: The Ruth Lester room features two full-sized beds
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jessica B, Owner at The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Please hurry back soon. I truly love living here and getting to meet all the wonderful people that come through here. Thank you for the nice words. They are so appreciated. Hopefully, we will get to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My cousin and I go to as many times as we can during the year. As I've said before, it's our home away from home. Would absolutely "love" to live there.
Every room is unique, comfortable and private. Jessi and BW will make you feel right at home.
Now, for one of the best parts: Breakfast! Jessi can cook anything and people come just for her breakfasts. While we there this time, we had Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Burritos and Breakfast Quiche. Oh my goodness!!!! She definitely put lots of love in them.
The Carriage House is in walking distance to everything. Just can't get enough of it. Dont miss sitting out by the fire pit (BW keeps it going) in the evening, talking and relaxing with friends and family. Great girlfriend get away. And some husbands enjoy it, too. Put this place on your Texas Bucket List. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Stayed in just about all of them and each one is unique in itself and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

We had so much fun visiting with you girls. I always look forward to seeing you guys. We have met so many wonderful people here in Jefferson and we look forward to meeting many more. Thank you for the great review. See you soon.