All reviews hi express front desk great customer service a bit pricey business trip biscuits and gravy clean rooms tx beds fabric
Reviewed 10 December 2008

Nice place to stay, no problems, more expensive than others in Jasper but will pay the extra for clean rooms.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank HamptonInnsWin
Reviewed 22 August 2008

Talk about friendly, this place made you feel at home. They greet you as you enter and then call you later and thank you for choosing them, offering to be of service to you in anything you should need. They greet you in passing and always check to see that everything is as it should be. The room was neat and clean (I stayed in 2 different rooms on 2 trips this month and one was excellent the other was above average). The beds are comfortable and you get 4 pillows: 2 soft and 2 firm on each bed. There is even a washer and dryer on the floor should you need it. The pool was nice and the breakfast was more than adequate. My business partner had stayed in two other area motels and found that they had not recovered from damage after Katrina but this hotel is new and very nice. Obviously I thought so as I booked it again when business brought me back to the area.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank Cindy F
Reviewed 18 December 2007

This is definitely the best place to stay in Jasper. The morning breakfast bar was well supplied with food each day and staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and the bathroom size is spacious.

The bed was awesome with pillow choices between "firm" and "soft" and a mattress that literally hugged you all night long! Perhaps the great bed was the best part of my stay.

The front desk staff was also very helpful and friendly and provided us with some great suggestions for places to eat in town.

The only drawback was a noisy neighbor for most of the week so perhaps those walls could be thickened up a bit.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank Portastorm
Reviewed 10 February 2007

This is a new hotel that I was happy to see built because while Jasper has several hotels, none of them to my knowledge have interior access, which is one of my "musts" when I travel. I don't know when the Holiday Inn Express was built but I know it was within the last two years, and I am grateful that it was because now I have a place to stay in Jasper with interior access. The hotel is very nice, new, and well-furnished. I particularly appreciated the soft pillow-top mattress and choice of firm or soft pillows. My room had a fridge and a microwave plus free high-speed internet. I also enjoyed the cookies and milk that were in the lobby every evening. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and I will never consider staying anywhere else in Jasper.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business