All reviews office park business center within miles laundry room comfortable stay yogurt business trip free breakfast plane airport dallas proximity furniture kitchenette sofa highway
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Pleasant & quiet stay. A little confusing as to how to get to the front desk from my room but the more I walked down the corridors I found my way. Lol!! Guest services had a smile while replacing the toaster and brought up pans for top stove burner. I would recommend this hotel for any form of stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Ron W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us your feedback. It was our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

With the storm on the was coast we were stranded in Dallas. As a Marriot loyal customer we went to the residence inn to fit our family of six. Though not the nicest residence inn I have stayed at, as always it met and exceeded our expectations. Clean, well appointed, great service and breakfast.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Ron W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback regarding your stay, I am glad we wee able to make an unfortunate circumstance more tolerable and give your family a clean, safe place to stay while you were stuck during the storms. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

I spent two nights at this hotel and it was quiet and comfortable. The planes did fly over but it was disturbing unless you have the window open. It was fun to watch them fly in until the monsoon rain hit...they shut down the airport. The staff was very nice and the breakfast good. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Ron W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback regarding your stay. We greatly appreciate it. We also appreciate you staying with us as we know there are many choices here in the DFW area. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope that if you return to the DFW area that we get the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

A great and comfortable stay at this hotel. We were in the area visiting from out of town. The staff was very welcoming. The hotel shuttle was an awesome added addition to our stay. We were able to get a ride on the shuttle to the area restaurants. It was great.

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom suite; which was perfect for 2 couples.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Ron W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback regarding your stay. It was our pleasure to serve you! We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the DFW area.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I stayed at this hotel for approximately 4 weeks. The hotel staff is very nice. Honorable mention to the morning cook, Kim the hotel driver, and JESSICA!!! Jessica went above and beyond. I had to leave the hotel unexpectedly and she went to my room 233, and packed up the belongings I left behind and shipped them to me. I am not sure what other hotels do, but for me, this meant the world. All of my dainty underlings were left behind. It's always nice to have new things, but I just wanted my stuff and she was kind enough to take care of this for me. Jessica, I am forever in debt for your kindness and follow through. The customer service at this hotel cannot be beat. Kudos to Jessica and give her a raise. Kimberly Duggins room 233

Room Tip: Away from the doors on the inside halls will keep noise to a minimum.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Ron W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Thank you so very much for your kind words, We are lucky to have a great, caring staff who are always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. We strive to deliver a great stay, each day for our guests. We appreciate you utilizing us for your extended stay while you were in the DFW area and that if your travels bring you back, that you will consider utilizing us again in the future.