Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.
Ranked #67 of 77 Hotels in Irving
chicago
“Bed bugs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

If you care for uncleaned sheets and bed bugs go ahead. I left at 1 a.m. to get another room at other hotel. Wow bad front desk people and worst experience ever.

Room Tip: Try to get a non smoking room without the bed bugs.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank exptChicago
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, 12 July 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Navarre,FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by how neat and clean this 2 star property is---no frills but has the basics and is in a safe area. The staff were very helpful and kind.My only complaint is that the room smelled strongly of mothballs even after I removed them from the dresser.I booked the room on hotwire for a ridiculously low price so didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised.Will stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank FlaglerCollegeMom
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - Las Colinas. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Richardson, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

This facility left me feeling very, very disappointed. It is situated in a nice neighborhood, with many businesses nearby, but this is the most ugly, classless place I have ever encountered within a "2 star rating" bracket.

I would never stay here again. Management needs to get their act together! Update, accentuate and work on providing a comfortable stay for your patrons. The bed is tolerable and you can get extra pillows if you walk through the parking lot to the front desk and ask for them, but be ready to be scrutinized for their inventory purposes. I felt like a common criminal for asking for them.

They give you as few watered down toiletries as humanly possible and as little space as possible and they don't even know the meaning of the words "service" or "hospitality". They left me feeling cheated and offended.

DISGUSTED! NEVER NEVER AGAIN..

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank tinkerbtch

Travellers are raving about these Irving hotels

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

This place is located quite near to the DFW Airport (about a 15 mins car ride). The locality is nice and peaceful - Thomas Jefferson Park is right accross the street and is a great place for a walk/jog during mornings and evenings.

The Studio suite per say is well equipped and comfortable - the weekly and monthly rates are pretty low and works out well for a budget traveller. They also have a complimentary pass to the LA Fitness gym a couple of blocks away. Many restaurants within short walking distance and a Walgreens right next door. The desk staff are generally competent and polite - thought I have faced a couple of cranky ones too.

I have stayed at this place for a couple of times and would happily come back.

Room Tip: Try choosing something on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Irving, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2011

Was at Irving for a project work for 3 weeks. Had a nice and comfortable stay at the hotel. Reception and service staff are kind and helpful. Nice room with all required facilities. Thank you!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business