“Best LQ ever!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #18 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 23 December 2011

What puts this lq over the top is the 2 doors. To get the most out of this hotel ask for a room on the inside of the bottom floor. You will then have a second door that leads to a wonderful fenced area where the pool is. I love that i can take out the dog or swim without going through the lobby. The dining room is huge with a decent selection, everything was clean, overall above average hotel so close to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Mechanical problems made me miss my flight so American bought my dinner ($12 max) and put me up for the night. Called and got the shuttle from the motel okay. Checking in at the desk was okay. Got to the very large room that looked very nice. However, after trying several times, I could not get the heat to work (this is December). Called the desk and they had me come down and get a new room key. Went to that room and only opened the door. The room had not been made up; bed was still unkempt. Went back to the desk and they again sent me to another room. This room was okay. After I had showered and was ready to watch TV before sleeping, I found that the TV remote did not work. I called and asked if they could please get me a new one. They said they couldn't. Obviously there was only one person on duty for that large complex, and she was at the lobby desk.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room and check to make sure everything works before booking the room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I traveled to Dallas for work for the week, my wife came along for the first few days for a little R&R. The lobby area was very nice and eye-appealing, the room layouts were excellent, the beds were comfortable. The only complaints that we had is that the room doors all had about a 1 inch gap between the door and the floor. You could definitely tell who had their lights on in the room as well as hear their "conversations" in the hallway. Breakfast was decent, just the basics. My wife took advantage of the shuttle which took her to the Grapevine mall, which she thoroughly enjoyed. The courtyard / pool area was beautifully manicured and inviting, though the weather was not very cooperative. Other slight disadvantages, restaurants were all about 10-15 minutes away and the jets taking off next door seemed exceptionally loud, but we got used to it... I would definitely stay at this LaQuinta again, the staff was very helpful and informative as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Stayed one night before flight out of DFW. Great location to offsite parking and food. Included breakfast was great, hotel was very clean, beds comfy as most La Quintas. They do offer a airport shuttle, but did not use. Would stay here again on future visits.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
lq0943ops, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2011

Hello,

Thank you for the great review! I will review this with my entire staff and let them know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We really do strive at going above and beyond for our guests in hopes of making their stay enjoyable. We appreciate you staying with us and hope that you come back soon. Thanks again for the great feedback and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2011

Wood floor entry area then carpet, entry area has key table with sconces/Nice touch, double doors to bathroom, super comfy beds, pretty everywhere, uncluttered with paper stuffs all over, Fantastic sink lighting (best ever) for applying makeup, free breakfast, Super nice staff, really pretty swim area... Just loved it!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
lq0943ops, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Hello,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and we loved having you with us. I will tell my staff about your great compliments and spread the joy. Come back and see us again as we loved having you. Thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
0.3 km away
7.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas
0.2 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!