“Wow ”

Chi-cho's CAFE
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Ingram
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks for TripAdvisor we found this restaurant. One site had the dinner hours opening at 6pm and another opening at 5:30pm. They open for dinner at 5:30pm. Great food and service. Can’t wait to come back.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We frequent Chi-Cho's café for lunch and are never disappointed. My husband always orders the pulled pork tacos and I order one of the salads. The food is fresh and tasty and the service is excellent. We have not been for dinner yet but plan to try it soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We go here once or twice a month for lunch, we haven't ever had a bad experience! The food is tasty and pleasing to the eye, my husband had the Wes burger today and enjoyed it very much, he took half home for dinner as did I with my turkey club it wad loaded with turkey and crispy bacon, it's a great place to lunch while shopping on Old Ingram Loop, be sure to stop by Perfect Surroundings, it's my nieces shop and Wishing Well B&B!!!!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Food and service was excellent. Starter salad with fruit was very good. Had a burger with home baked bread and my wife had the chicken tacos. The chips were quite tasty. There was plenty to eat. Would highly recommend Chi-Cho's Cafe!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

As stated this is part of any trip of ours to the Kerrville Area. Located on the highway. The burgers here are to die for. But Chi-Cho's Cafe is not just about burgers, they have outstanding salads and other offerings and really, really good desserts.

One thing that I like about small town restaurants is how they cater to their clients. In this case they offer outstanding offerings based on basic fare that are very well executed. Some using local sourcing.

The restaurant manager is always there helping the servers run food during the busy lunch rush. Service is always excellent.

I have included a Dinner Menu. Going to try some of the Rib Eye's one night on the next trip.

BigMike recommends ChiCho's

Been to Chi-cho's CAFE? Share your experiences!