See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Made plans to visit the Corpus Christi/Port Aransas area during spring break but waited until last minute to book our hotel. By the time we decided to do so hotel rooms were ranging from $300-$400 + a night and really didn't want to spend so much on a room. Checked out Studio 6 Ingleside and decided to book... check in was a breeze and rooms were extremely clean. We were not disturbed once and really enjoyed our stay there for less than $100/night! Highly recommend!!!

Stayed: March 2017
PeteB_gm, General Manager at Studio 6 Ingleside, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Thank you Cynthia A, for giving us feedback on your stay at our property.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area. Have a great day!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My stay with my two small kiddos for the weekend for our spontaneous trip to Port A was great! The hotel was close enough to the ferry, was 40 min (because of the waiting in the ferry lines) but is only 9 miles away. The staff was extremely friendly and Pete the manager is wonderful! Price is great and will be going back for sure next time :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristen W
Pete B, General Manager at Studio 6 Ingleside, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Thank you Kristen W, for taking the time to review our property. We are so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The hotels in this area seems to be residential in nature, serving the oil industry workers.
We didn't like the persistence the maids showed in trying to get us out of the room before check-out time. If they wanted to know if we were checking out, they should have called the front desk and not woken us up 1 1/2 hours before the check-out time. No tip for them. Parking lot frequented by big pickups with no mufflers.
I recommend you go across the street and pay more at one of the hotels there.
Fifteen miles away at Port Aransas, the area is attractive and the hotels are much cheaper, and the restaurants are better

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Pete B, General Manager at Studio 6 Ingleside, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Thank you Paul P for taking the time to review our property. I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not fully satisfactory. I will definitely stress the importance of not disturbing guests to our housekeeping staff. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

A lot of working men but very family friendly the staff is great i got to know them all personally i stayed with my husband and our 3 year old son in there facility for 5 months while he was on a job good area park and grocery stores near by ive been all over traveling with my husband and i miss staying here i would stay in studio 6 over anywhere ive stayed.....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I was traveling with my husband and two 12-year-old girls. I booked here partly because I was doing a beach trip on-the-cheap and the price was right, and partly because I liked the idea of having a kitchenette. We had some problems with getting out of work on time and then with our car, so we arrived very late, around midnight. We got off to a bad start at check-in and then when I mentioned that we had children, the clerk looked horrified and informed me that they were a "100% working hotel" and since we were on the 2nd floor, the children would have to be extremely quiet. I assured her my kids travel a lot and it would not be a problem. However, I was worried because I have stayed in hotels in the past that catered to workers and it was usually not a good experience. I had absolutely no need to worry and things got better.
The Good- Early evening could be a bit noisy, but by 10 PM everything was quiet, so we actually got a good night's sleep. The people who were working left early, but tended to be very quiet on the way out. They were also unfailingly polite and neighborly, including a man who was coming up the stairs as I was going down with a large bag of laundry who insisted on turning around and carrying it down for me. The room was well kept and maintained. The kitchenette was clean and includes a 2-burner stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave, and appropriate pots, pans, dishes, and utensils. The floors were not carpeted, which helped keep it clean, and the beds and bedding were reasonably comfortable, with the bedding clean and in good repair. The bathroom was spotless. The laundry room was well kept, with everything in working order and reasonably priced.
The Bad- the elevators were inconveniently located and we usually took the stairs. Because so many people were staying there long-term, there tended to be a lot of cooking smells in the hallways in the evening, with people going room-to-room and noise from small groups gathering in rooms and blocking doors open. Unusual, but not terrible. The pool was very small with no hot tub. It was a long, but easy, drive to the beach. There were no restaurants or markets nearby, except a very small and dated HEB.
The Ugly- The pool is the social area for the people staying long term, so it gets crowded in the evening with people hanging out drinking, barbecuing, and socializing. It made me a bit uncomfortable to take the kids to the pool in the evening. It also meant the area was heavily littered with debris, especially beer bottles, in the morning.
Over all, it was better than we expected, especially for the price, and we would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family