All reviews room was clean apple juice business trip next morning checking in waffles gravy microwave mold freeway shampoo
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We stayed for one night to visit our son after returning from a cruise. The room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. My husband was really surprised, he was expecting it to be run down and nasty. We will stay again.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights past weekend and we were extremely happy with the service the hotel provided us. The hotel room looks newly renovated and very clean and organized. Next morning we had breakfast and it was beyond our expectations. Front desk was very courteous and knowledgeable about the town.
I would definitely recommend this hotel as one of the best hotel in Huntsville,Tx.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I stay here every time I visit my daughter in college at Sam Houston. I love that the Mexican restaurant is walking distance from my room! love that it is close to Walmart and other large stores.

Reviewed 25 August 2015