“Will stay again!”

Days Inn & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We stayed here the last weekend in August when we came down to scuba dive at Blue Lagoon. The room was clean, the property was clean and the staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The bed was fine, pretty typical for the class of hotel. It was a very firm mattress, but not a rock. We sleep on an iComfort at home and had no problems sleeping here. Nice accommodations, not cramped into a tiny box. Very happy with our choice and we will gladly lodge here again. It was a pleasant surprise for it to be as nice as it was, at a great price! Much more comfortable than many others in the same class. I only had 2 gripes, 1) they only provided 2 towels (we had a king suite, so I think there should have been at least 3, LOL!); and 2) it would have looked a little nicer had they finished out the microwave cubbyhole around the sides of the oven. I just looked a little like something my husband would do, HAHA! I didn't really look like it had been done professionally. I need a bath towel and a hair towel, which left my husband with none. We didn't do the breakfast, so I can't comment on that aspect, but my husband said there were a lot of bread products, which I don't eat, but I'm sure had we gone that I would have found something I could/ would eat.

Room Tip: We stayed in #201, on the corner upstairs. It was quiet, roomy, clean and appeared to have been upd...
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We stayed for one night to visit our son after returning from a cruise. The room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. My husband was really surprised, he was expecting it to be run down and nasty. We will stay again.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights past weekend and we were extremely happy with the service the hotel provided us. The hotel room looks newly renovated and very clean and organized. Next morning we had breakfast and it was beyond our expectations. Front desk was very courteous and knowledgeable about the town.
I would definitely recommend this hotel as one of the best hotel in Huntsville,Tx.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I stay here every time I visit my daughter in college at Sam Houston. I love that the Mexican restaurant is walking distance from my room! love that it is close to Walmart and other large stores.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn