“Great idea, and good food!”
Review of PitaPit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
PitaPit
Ranked #50 of 126 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food is awesome. Plenty to choose from. Menu suggestions could be better for me, as I am not used to building a pita. Should I have the veggies grilled? What kind of veggies go well with what? I could see this becoming a regular option if I lived in town, and could experiment.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I have only tried the falafel pita. It is awesome! But they have quite a big selection of pita combinations. If you are wanting to eat healthy and it actually taste delicious this is the spot!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

While visiting Huntsville on a Sunday, a lot of other places were closed. The Pita pit was open and I'm glad we stopped. The owner was very helpful and walked us through the menu, and then while she made both pitas to order. The ingredients were fresh and plentiful, and the pitas had very unique tastes with every ingredient chosen by us. We would eat here again, sadly the growing franchise has no location in our area.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

If you like home made food this is your place, the owner took her time to walk me through the menu and make me a one of a kind gyro and falafel pita

1  Thank Jeremy D
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Food is fresh and unique - this is my college daughter's favorite place in Huntsville to eat. We have been there several times and always enjoyed the food!

1  Thank 915danyelles

Been to PitaPit? Share your experiences!