“Great Place for Lunch!”

Yummy Yummy Mongolian Grill & Sushi
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: The phone number for this restaurant is 936-291-6888.
Description: The phone number for this restaurant is 936-291-6888.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Getting in and out during lunch is easy. The staff was very quick and got the order in and on your table in no time.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I just so happened to pass by here looking for food on my way to Houston from dallas. It was as during happy hour so I tried both the sushi and the meal. The sushi was good and I liked the fact that I could get it with brown rice . The happy hour sushi rol was only 3.5 which was a good price . I also tried one of their bowls which was a huge portion. It was good but lacked flavor. I had to add more sauce and pepper to make it taste . As a leftover the next day, it was nasty . Recommend eating same day.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The ahi tower is excellent, the peppercorn tuna was fresh and well prepared. Service was excellent, prices very reasonable

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My wife and I went here for dinner and really enjoyed the food.

They have a great selection of Sushi, Rolls, and the wide variety of Mongolian Grill options. They have preset Mongolian Grill bowls, and if you want, you can go through the line and build your own.

We had a couple of the rolls which were very good. We each also had the Yummy Yummy bowl which was very good as well.

The service professional and friendly. Give it a try - it's good

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

So it is fun to pick your own protein, veggies and sauce / spices to make your bowl special. Also you can pick your rice, noodles or just lettuce.

$10 per person and if you want to double your for another $5 take another bowl.

Now the not so good. The pork had lots of gristle, so it was obvious it was second class cuts of meats. The fried tofu was not enjoyable. Not sure what they did to the tofu, it tasted funny... Had to pluck that out of my finished bowl.

Veggies selection was plentiful and good.

Staff is friendly, they checked on us often.
Seating was comfortable.
Not a very large place, but it did not feel like it was crowded.

Went on a Friday night, around 6pm, so all was fine, except for the food.

Not sure if I would return... Until they have better protein without the gristle.