“Great food every time”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #6 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We have ate at Saltgrass many times and the Humble location is on point ALWAYS. We have never had a bad meal, or experienced bad service here ever if in town I definently recommend a stop in you won't regret it.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went there and I had been there a couple times before, I'm not a landry's guy but my wife wanted to go and I explained to her last time I had went I got food poison, but I tried again and damm was I surprised one of the best steaks I have had and no food poison. I still am not a landry's fan but this location was good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We celebrated my mom's birthday lunch here. The waiter, Mike H, was awesome. He was very attentive for a large group (13 people). The food was hot, fresh and very good. No complaints.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Love, Love, Love Salt Grass. My Fa-Favorite restaurant.
We are there so much one of the waiters said, wow you guys are in here a lot. That's how much we love Salt Grass.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I love to eat at Saltgrass and all Landry's properties. We've eaten at this location several times and keep coming back. Derrick did a superb job serving us and our steaks were cooked exactly as we wanted and were very good.