Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 58
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 70/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 82
USD 100
USD 90
Priceline
All reviewsholiday inn expressevery eveningparking spotother hotelsshuttle serviceflightairportfly
Reviewed 24 September 2014 via mobile

Friendly welcoming staff.

Shuttle was prompt and driver helpful and courteous.

Room was large clean and well maintained.

Bed was a welcomed comfort after two weeks in Europe.

Great place for an overnight when traveling with an overnight layover.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2014

Be warned - l arrived at this hotel to stay nights 04Aug & 05Aug on two separate reservations as I didn't know what flight I'd be on. On arrival Reception staff could only find my first night and not the second in their reservation system, despite me having an IHG confirmation number for both nights! They modified my first reservation to include the second night with no problem but when I get back to the UK I find I've been charged for the two night stay AND for no showing on the reservation they couldn't find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting anyone to understand this when you get back from your vacation is a nightmare : Have emailed ALL documents to support my complaint to the hotel directly using the email address on their web page (and verified by IHG Customer Care Team) and received bounce backs as it doesn't exist!!!!!! IHG Customer Care Team are also very poor as when they finally came back to me they told me I no showed and any further communication on the subject should be directed to the hotel directly --- is that what you call customer care???? (I'm only a poor rewards member!).
Basically I'm £88 pounds out of pocket for an IHG/hotel error and I'M told to phone the hotel directly to take up my issue -- UK calls to the US when I'm the customer(!!!!!!) by the time I've explained the issue, I'll be even more money out of pocket.
I WORK IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY AND I'll BE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY HIEXP INTERCONTINENTAL HUMBLE TX/IHG EXPERIENCE!
Unless of course the hotel management would like to contact me or PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT WORKS!!!!!
For travel experience in 2014 - VERY POOR.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank White787
Richard V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Greetings,

I do understand your trouble with this matter, I have personally tryed to reach out to you via calls. Just to let you know we have issued credit back to your card for the mistake on our part. It will take 5-7 business days to reflect the changes to your bank account. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the hotel at 281-446-9997.

Regards,
Sagar Patel

Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, helpful staff, convenient location, very clean and big size rooms, very nice shuttle service, excellent gym.
Breakfast was hot and delicious, kitchen was cery clean, employe was very courteous and helpful.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

Not the quality of the holidayinn express I know. Convenient on price and near to the airport. Staff is great and service oriented.

Rooms are not too clean and looks very old! Normally I stay at the IHG hotels, next time will look for a different option.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Erensto D
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Dear Erensto D,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered over the cleanliness of the room. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 11 September 2014

I just spent five nights at the Holiday Inn Express and I must say that I was impressed. I was working those five days at IAH and having shuttle service was imperative. I chose the hotel as it was recommended by one of my coworkers. The room was spotless, the bed comfy, the breakfast offered selections from healthy to comfort food and it was quiet so I could concentrate on work. But it was the STAFF that rocked my working world. Mayra helped before my arrival with assuring that my packages were there. Chris checked me in quickly so I could get back to the airport. Eric picked me up every night with his sweet personality and shame on me for not remembering the lovely girls' name that hosted breakfast. I actually started referring to this place as home! They accommodated my every need with speed, patience and a smile. I also met the owner during my stay and I wish to send him a special thank you. Not only for your thoughtfulness but because no hotel has a wonderful staff without the guidance of a conscientious owner. See you the next time!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business