All reviews indoor pool comfortable bed stayed for one night nice stay free shuttle service would stay here again mall houston airport highway driver desk flight
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Omg I just love this hotel Completely...... Everything in this HOTEL is just perfect..... This place makes me feel right at home The staff is very nice and lovely always make sure we're doing okay and always going over snf beyond.... I'm the "Cookie Monster" at the hotel especially during my midnight snack.... (Everyone knows that) lol The complimentary Shuttle service is also a fun ride... I wished we found this hotel sooner than expected but enleast we found it! When i feel down the staff always brighten up my day.... I know this rating scale is 5 stars i will give this Hotel beyond it's limit. I can't believe our stay coming to an close I'm going to be very sad I'm attached to everybody I'm gonna miss them.... They treat the guest just like family .. To a previous review my family is Hispanic and we have no promblem everyone is friendly and just doing their job and making it safe! Thanks Country Inn & Suites for making our stay a blast.... See you real soon....

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shakun A
Franchesca M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your stay. We believe that it is the little things that are important to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer cookies are a favorite of our guests, I am so happy that you have enjoyed them. We will definitely miss you all as well, so please stop in and say hello when you are in the area.

On behalf of the Country Inn and Suites Humble staff and myself, thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Franchesca M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Franchesca M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Franchesca M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Stayed here twice in July 2018 while in transit from Sweden to Belize. Me and my wife travelled with three of our kids (17, 20 and 22).
Free shuttle service to and from the airport, clean rooms, above average complimentary breakfast, very friendly and service minded staff.
Close to Deebrook Mall, walking distance, though the staff offered to drive us.
On our return we had gotten a room with only four beds, but that was corrected within five minutes so we got a room that could accomodate five (pull out bed).
I'll definitely book this hotel next time I come through Houston.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher H
Franchesca M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Houston Intercontinental Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Christopher H,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our Free shuttle service, complimentary breakfast and shopping. Thank you for the positive comments about our clean rooms and friendly service. On behalf myself and our staff - thank you! We look forward to your next stay.