All reviews missing towels price list largest room waffle house shuttle service room was clean front counter an overnight stay booked this hotel stranded travelers hour shuttle front desk agent only stayed one night we've stayed early flight star hotel free shuttle
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The staff at the SleepInn are incompetent. First, they didn't have our reservation designated as a "park sleep fly" and tried to charge us more to park there until I showed them the confirmation. Then, they tried to put our family of six into a room with two queen beds - no sofa. To get moved to another room required us waiting on the front desk to "get permission" from somebody on the phone. Then, our international flight was scheduled for 6 a.m. and the front desk recommended that we depart 3:30 a.m. to get to the airport "two hours before departure." They failed to inform us that the airport security doesn't even open until 5 a.m. So we got at 3:45 a.m. and sat around the airport for more than an hour before we could even go through security (with four children).

The worst was on the return flight home - the front desk staff had told us to get our bags, exit, then call then with the door number so they could dispatch the shuttle. We did but they then told us that we were in the wrong place and we needed to be at another door and to "call them back when we got there." So we went to the correct door, called them, and waited for 30 minutes, watching numerous other vans from FastPark, etc., come and go. No sign whatsoever of our "Hotel Express" van. I called back to make sure the shuttle had been dispatched and the front desk staff said they had "no way of knowing if the shuttle received their dispatch" because it's just a text message. I then asked another airport shuttle driver what they knew, and he said he had just "seen the Hotel Express van sitting idle waiting" down the road. So I called the hotel again and relayed that information. It's now 11:45 p.m. and we've been waiting for 45 minutes (with four exhausted children). The front desk staff called their supervisor on the phone and were told that all along, the staff member had been "texting the wrong person - that it's the weekend and somebody else is driving the shuttle." We tried to get a cab at that point, but the only taxi driver available told me the starting rate was $55. Fortunately, at that moment, the Hotel Express just happened to show up - and told us he had never been texted/contacted/dispatched by the Sleep Inn. He was very helpful and friendly and took us back to our vehicle. We got into our vehicle at 12:10 a.m. (plane arrived at 10:30 p.m.) and began the long three hour drive home. We will never again use Park Sleep Fly or the SleepInn, nor will we recommend anybody else to use it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Shuttle would not pick us up at the airport , even after we called 3 times
It was always we will be there any minute.
Give up after 1 hour of waiting.
We then got a Taxi.
Next time a more reliable hotel to stay at.
And not Sleep Inn & Suite

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed Thurs ng, and asked for a wakeup call at 3:30am Fri for our early flight. Luckily we set an alarm, because no wake up call happened. Upon our return, to get us back to the hotel- the shuttle took 30 minutes to arrive. There didn't seem to be good communication between the hotel and the shuttle driver. Because by then we had secured Uber driver, right as the shuttle arrived. (We couldn't cxl uber or they'd charge $7). People want reliability especially for airline travel. If u are going to have a motel near the airport, do it right!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I just read the review of how Wanda went above and beyond for stranded travelers and I wish I could say the same about her service during our stay. Immediately after saying I had reservations for two rooms and that I had Park, Sleep, Fly, she snapped back, "No you don't". I proceeded to tell her that I did and she once again snapped, "No you don't"
Luckily I had a receipt to verify that I indeed had Park, Sleep, Fly, so she sifted through some paper work and finally said, "Oh, here it is". Then she asked if we had "parsleyfly" (that's exactly how she said it) on both rooms and I asked why does that matter if we had only one vehicle. So she then asked my friend if we had "parsleyfly" to which my friend replied, "What is that?" So she sifted through more paperwork and said, "Oh here it is." She then seemed to change her demeanor and began being a little more courteous, but it was too late in my book. Now this is not all to the saga. Later my friends left their room and forgot their room number and tried their key on what they thought was their room and the key worked. They walked all the way in thinking it was their room, but it wasn't even on the right floor. Someone else was occupying the room and luckily, they were out. They realized they were on the wrong floor and tried the key again, but this time it was my room and the key once again worked! So that is three rooms that we know of that their key opened, because it also opened their room door. Now how secure is that? Needless to say we all dead bolted our doors and placed our suitcases against the door for the night. Upon returning to our car via shuttle, Wanda did come out to greet us, but she was carrying a plate of food and talking with her mouth full. I don't think I am wrong in thinking that her actions before and after our trip were very unprofessional. However, ending on a good note, the hotel rooms themselves were very nice and the morning clerk was very nice and professional.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Maria B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Deb,
I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
I am sorry for any confusion, we did have the reservation but it was misspelt in our system so that’s why my front desk couldn’t find the reservation and already speak with her about her behavior.

Maria Bejarano
Sleep Inn & Suites IAH

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Wow. Staff is incredible. We are currently stuck here do to Harvey. The staff here is totally amazing. I believe the front desk clerks name is Wanda. This Lady deserves a large bonus/raise. She has been non stop catering to everyone's needs. Extremely professional, polite and couteous. Ask how we are doing and wants to know how she can make our stay better. This area is FLOODED. There is no getting out. Wanda has supervised getting everyone fed at breakfast and dinner. That's right, Dinner. Judging by the line of people there were some hungry folks here. Thank you Wanda do r all you are doing

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Maria B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you very much for the recognition of the effort to them, were very hard moments where they also left their families and dedicated to the service of the Hotel, I am also very grateful to them and proud.

We hope to see you again soon!

Maria Bejarano