All reviews missing towels price list largest room waffle house shuttle service room was clean front counter an overnight stay booked this hotel stranded travelers hour shuttle front desk agent only stayed one night we've stayed early flight star hotel free shuttle
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I just read the review of how Wanda went above and beyond for stranded travelers and I wish I could say the same about her service during our stay. Immediately after saying I had reservations for two rooms and that I had Park, Sleep, Fly, she snapped back, "No you don't". I proceeded to tell her that I did and she once again snapped, "No you don't"
Luckily I had a receipt to verify that I indeed had Park, Sleep, Fly, so she sifted through some paper work and finally said, "Oh, here it is". Then she asked if we had "parsleyfly" (that's exactly how she said it) on both rooms and I asked why does that matter if we had only one vehicle. So she then asked my friend if we had "parsleyfly" to which my friend replied, "What is that?" So she sifted through more paperwork and said, "Oh here it is." She then seemed to change her demeanor and began being a little more courteous, but it was too late in my book. Now this is not all to the saga. Later my friends left their room and forgot their room number and tried their key on what they thought was their room and the key worked. They walked all the way in thinking it was their room, but it wasn't even on the right floor. Someone else was occupying the room and luckily, they were out. They realized they were on the wrong floor and tried the key again, but this time it was my room and the key once again worked! So that is three rooms that we know of that their key opened, because it also opened their room door. Now how secure is that? Needless to say we all dead bolted our doors and placed our suitcases against the door for the night. Upon returning to our car via shuttle, Wanda did come out to greet us, but she was carrying a plate of food and talking with her mouth full. I don't think I am wrong in thinking that her actions before and after our trip were very unprofessional. However, ending on a good note, the hotel rooms themselves were very nice and the morning clerk was very nice and professional.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Maria B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Deb,
I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
I am sorry for any confusion, we did have the reservation but it was misspelt in our system so that’s why my front desk couldn’t find the reservation and already speak with her about her behavior.

Maria Bejarano
Sleep Inn & Suites IAH

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Wow. Staff is incredible. We are currently stuck here do to Harvey. The staff here is totally amazing. I believe the front desk clerks name is Wanda. This Lady deserves a large bonus/raise. She has been non stop catering to everyone's needs. Extremely professional, polite and couteous. Ask how we are doing and wants to know how she can make our stay better. This area is FLOODED. There is no getting out. Wanda has supervised getting everyone fed at breakfast and dinner. That's right, Dinner. Judging by the line of people there were some hungry folks here. Thank you Wanda do r all you are doing

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Maria B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you very much for the recognition of the effort to them, were very hard moments where they also left their families and dedicated to the service of the Hotel, I am also very grateful to them and proud.

We hope to see you again soon!

Maria Bejarano
Sleep Inn & Suites IAH

Reviewed 5 August 2017

From the time we walked in and greeted by Yanni? I knew we hit the jackpot. Everything was exactly as if we were in a dream. Fantastic outside appearance, lobby was like a spit shine on the shoes of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in D.C. Room was clean as a whistle. We left for a couple days, came back, treated like family, Left for 2 weeks, left car, shuttle came back and welcomed like family. This is the ONLY Hotel we will stay inn when around Houston.

Room Tip: Just ask especially if you are a Choice Rewards Member
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Nice spacious clean and comfortable room, just for one night stopover in Houston. Late night arrival, reception desk staff a bit weird but accommodative. Didn't tried the breakfast since we left the next morning very early.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I've stayed here before and never had the problem that I did this time. I had a trip planned for the weekend out of state that got cancelled at the last minute and decided to get away for the weekend and visit friends in Humble. When I checked in, the Front Desk Agent was busy on her phone until I came back and was talking to the shuttle driver almost ignoring me. I forgot about the dog kennel next door and had dogs barking off and on during my entire stay. I asked about a late checkout for today which was written down. The housekeepers knocked on my door starting @ 9:30 and started to open my door @ 10. When I called the Front Desk to complain the Agent was rude and hung up on me, and then upon checkout was almost ignored because he was talking and watching Tv and acted like I was imposing asking for a receipt. Don't know if I'll stay again or not.

Room Tip: Make sure that you request a room on the front of the hotel to avoid listening to barking dogs from the kennel next door.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo