USD 92
USD 102
USD 82
USD 64
Agoda.com
All reviewsmissing towelsprice listlargest roomwaffle houseshuttle serviceroom was cleanan overnight stayfront counterbooked this hotelstranded travelershour shuttlefront desk agentwe've stayedearly flightstar hotelfree shuttlenight's sleep
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Because of high winds in Houston, we were unable to catch our flight home. The airline helped us find a discounted hotel for the night. . While riding in the Hotel Express van to the hotel we asked the driver what was around the hotel to eat. He said that the only options were fast food. Neither my husband nor I like fast food. PLUS, we were hoping to have a nice glass of wine with a nice meal. We asked him to tell us about his favorite places to eat. He then started telling us about Pappas and what to order and the approximate price. He told us for a small charge that he would pick us up and take us anywhere we would like. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. When we got to the room we were pleasantly surprised with the size and décor of our room. The room had a big desk with a TV on it. The room also had a large mini frig, coffee maker and microwave. The room did NOT have a safe which we like to have for valuables. Looking out the window we saw that a dog kennel and boarding was right behind the hotel but, we did not see or hear any dogs. We left with the driver and went to the restaurant that he had suggested. When we came back to the room the dogs were in the outside kennels making a lot of noise. At that moment I thought that there was no way that we would get any sleep. Within a few minutes the dogs quieted down. The Bed was heavenly comfortable with a added mattress topper on it. My husband said that he heard the dogs a few times in the night but they did not wake me up.
I did wake up a few times because the room next to us had the TV blasting though out the night. We noticed with our rooms TV that the volume went up considerable for commercials. I think the TV might have been left on by the cleaning people or the last guest. The bathroom was large and had been updated recently. Unfortunately the towels were a disaster and they had a sign saying they charge for missing towels, bedding, pillows, etc. I didn't know whether to laugh or be insulted.

I was too tired to get up and call so in the morning I tried to talk to the person at the front desk but she was not to be found. The person making the breakfast said she should be out shortly and was too busy to go get her.

I would give this hotel a higher rating IF, they had a restaurant, they needed to update their linens and it the front counter person would have been available to check out of our room and tell about the noisy TV.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel and they have fleas on the inside and outside...If your going to visit Tuesdays thru Sundays are best #BetterStaff...There is a kennel next door so if you get a room on that side you will hear dogs barking all night...#goodluck

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mrs. Taylor M
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The hotel itself was very clean and the decor very attractive. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was okay, not much variety but at least it's free. There was signage everywhere about if you don't make the shuttle at your requested time, returning the luggage carts, and in the room a placard informing you of the charge if you take linens - it felt like a constant lecture. I understand they are a business and trying to keep things running, but the offenders aren't reading these signs anyway. Take them down and keep it classy.

Based on other reviews, it seems like a mixed bag on the complimentary shuttle service. We had just missed it from IAH and the hotel said it would have to make its round to the hotel and back again so we figured it would be 30 minutes to arrive. I called the hotel after the 35 minute mark and was told it would be there soon. After a little over an hour of waiting, we gave up and grabbed a taxi that was about $15 because we were now late for a dinner meeting. The morning shuttle was right on time.

Aside from those things, I would stay there again as the hotel itself was nice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Not sure it's designed for much more, but it fit my needs perfectly.
I missed a connecting flight at the IAF airport, and needed a bed near the airport for the night.
Clean, comfortable room. TV worked fine, as did the free wireless. Shower was nice, had hot water.
Only real disappointment was the free 'breakfast'. Very little in the way of choice/variety. The eggs were terrible, I suspect a powdered variety with little care put in. The baked goods I sampled were not fresh, nor tasty. But I just went elsewhere and paid for my breakfast.
The shuttle to the hotel took a bit to pick me up at airport, but was early to take me back to airport.
On a side note, a little bit of noise on the side of the hotel where I was - there is a dog pound with outside kennels right beside the hotel. So there was a lot barking at times.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel was booked through an agency named Travelliance which is about as bad as this hotel. The hotel was 45 minutes late picking me at the airport. When I checked into my room I could hardly believe the rooms are right above a "dog" hotel. Neither Travelliance or the hotel would give me my money back. I had an early morning flight and was told to be at the counter at 420AM for a 430AM shuttle even though they knew beforehand no driver's would be available! I feel bad for the staff that has to make up for this poorly managed place. I can't call it a hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo