“One great Chinese buffet”
Review of Ling's Buffet

Ling's Buffet
Ranked #97 of 326 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is one great Chinese buffet, they have all your favorites made hot and fresh and the quality is better then anywhere else I eat this type of food. They have great boiled shrimp that are already deveined and cut in a way so the shell comes off with hardly any effort. The price is very reasonable and as usual I've never been to a Chinese restaurant that has a decent desert. The standard fare, ice cream machine and it goes down hill from there. This is as good a Chinese buffet as you will find anywhere in the Houston area in my opinion. Excellent service and sparkling clean.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Went on a Friday, early, around 5:30. The peel and eat shrimp was fresh and they keep it coming. The traditional Chinese dishes were very good, especially the fried rice, lo mein, beef pepper steak, wonton, and all the chicken dishes. Egg rolls were of the frozen variety, and just ok. They have several shrimp dishes to choose from, and crab legs, fish, etc. which seem to be a draw here.
Passed on the salad bar. The watermelon was good though. Some type of chocolate cake dessert was not good. Think it was supposed to be like a tiramasu? Service was quick and friendly. Great value for what you get.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My family arrived more than an hour and a half before they closed. More than half of the buffet was completely empty. What food was out was bland, cold and/or overcooked. My daughters barely ate anything at all too include myself, my wife and mother-in-law. We ended up leaving and then ordered a pizza from a local restaurant to go. As for the service, my only question is if they actually have anyone working there. I say this because after being seated we never saw anyone until the brought us the bill. I usually give everyone a second chance, sometimes a third; however, we will not be back to Ling's Buffet for any reason.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Pleasantly surprised by Ling's lunch Buffet for $9 on weekdays. Plenty of Chinese dishes to choose from (~ couple of dozen), Sushi was good, fruits, desserts and a ice cream machine. There were plenty of smiling customers there and the buffet was well stocked. Temperature was good. The restaurant was nice inside, very clean, spacious, the waitstaff was attentive and plenty of Free parking. I went back for seconds on the Coconut Shrimp, Baked Salmon, General Joe's Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken to name a few (heh-heh).
Overall, the Lunch dining experience was a Very Good and value priced at $9.
I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We dined here one evening for dinner, the food was barely warm. The choices were limited. The staff were friendly and helpful.