All reviews burger king la quintas front desk gas station leave your car biscuits and gravy excellent hotel room was clean parking lot rental car an early morning flight next morning yogurt complimentary breakfast a great place to stay shuttle service definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was clean inside & out. We always feel safe here and it's pet friendly. My only complaint is the staff did not acknowledge guests, nor do they smile. And a second person at the front desk for morning checkout is a necessity.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mariaeV4707AR,

Thank you for your feedback. I have brought up your comments with our staff and we are working on resolving these concerns. We will also see about adding another agent in the morning. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight was cancelled so I ended up needing to make a last minute reservation to stay one night near IAH. I stayed here not expecting anything, but it was a warm welcome after 24 hours of travelling. The staff were very friendly and offered advice on where I could get dinner late that night. The walls are a little thin as I was able to hear someone snoring. Also breakfast is only open early in the morning for just a few hours. I checked out at 9:30 hoping to grab breakfast while I waited for the shuttle, but breakfast was all closed down. Also, if you are an international traveller and would like to get the shuttle but do not have a working phone, then it is a little stressful trying to get a hold of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 720karlah,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. Rest assured your feedback will be used to provide the best possible stay. We hope that in your future travels you will choose La Quinta Inn & Suites for your lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The stay was most relaxing and enjoyable. The staff were great and the was very good too. The pool was closed for renovations but that would make it a better stay in the future. We stayed there for easy access the the Houston international airport witch made our trip to the cruise line so much easier. All in all it was a great experience

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear R4946RSricharde,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience with us. We're so pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay as that is what we work hard to provide. We hope you enjoyed your cruise and look forward to seeing you again during your future travels.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I appreciate the hotel giving my family the room way ahead of schedule check in because we missed our 630 am flight going to Newark. I really needed the free shuttle from the airport to the hotel because i dropped off my rental, so that was a plus. My children appreciated the free breakfast very limited variety. I paid $74. for this area where the hotel prices are very competitive i would say its overpriced. Staff was polite. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
MP6268, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear tignllc,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am happy that we were able to provide accommodations to your family during the unforeseen circumstances.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Overall a great visit to this hotel. Nice accomodations, room clean and well presented, breakfast was good. Didn't experience the pool or workout room but looked nice. Would recommend to stay here if traveling in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear David P,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. We're so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit!