All reviewsburger kingla quintasfront deskgas stationleave your carbiscuits and gravyexcellent hotelroom was cleanparking lotrental caran early morning flightnext morningyogurtcomplimentary breakfasta great place to stayshuttle servicedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Almost perfect choice for my brief overnight stay near the airport. My only quibble - breakfast (which was included in room rate), was not available until 7:00 am, which seems late for an airport hotel. I had to leave at 7:00, and was unable to grab even a piece of fruit as nothing was yet available. Shuttle was on time and all staff members were very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gibsongrrl
LQ6268GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us. My apologies for the breakfast inconvenience, it is through feedback such as yours that we can make adjustments to our operation. We do hope you will choose our hotel again during your future travels and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay! The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful! We were able to park our vehicles long term at the hotel when we traveled out of country. The hotel shuttle dropped us off and pick us up from the airport and the driver was very courteous and helpful.

The breakfast was tasty and very filling. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable! For the price, you cannot go wrong!

We'll be back!!

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We stayed one night at this property, and were very warmly greeted by the front desk staff. Wonderful ladies and I wish I had taken their names for this review. The lobby is small, offers a screen with departures and arrivals for IAH, and free internet access, including a PC to print boarding passes. If you are a carry on only traveler, you just go to security with that. Saves a lot of time.
Easy to get to, and not to far to local restaurants, with a gas station next door for those with a rental car. Only 1.2 miles to the airport.
The rooms are large, and nicely decorated. The room we received as Elite members was very nice, and the bathroom was well lit and had a nice shower/bath.
The breakfast was nice, though no hard boiled eggs which many LQ have. Eggs are available, though they are pre cooked in nice circles for those who like to put them on a bisquit. Milk, yogurt, and the usual food is present, including those little oranges that are sold here under the brand "Cuties." Coffee and hot water for tea are available 24 hours.
My wife and I walked the facing street, I think it is Kenswick. It has a sidewalk and gave us a chance to stretch our legs are a long day in the plane and car.
It was quiet, comfortable, and a pleasure to stay.
For those traveling with wheelchair bound or elderly, there were rooms that were handicap accessible, including what looked like a power assist for the door. You know how heavy hotel doors can be.

Room Tip: Away from elevator
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Everything was great. Check in was easy. Staff was very polite and professional. Location was on spot. Breakfast was good and kids always left full. Rooms were always clean when we returned. We stayed a week and always felt welcome on our return. Check out was fast and painless.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 14 March 2016

one of the best nights I have had at a hotel. all the staff very friendly and courteous from the desk clerk to the shuttle bus driver.the desk clerk was very knowledgeable about her job and changed my room from a double bed to king size without any problem and answered everyone of my questions I had for her .the cleaning staff came to my room with me before checking out to help be sure I didn't leave any personal items behind. also breakfast was served on time and very good. the shuttle bus driver was very friendly also. and when I was ready to be picked up from the airport he was there within a few minutes. my best night at a hotel

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6268GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were met with great customer service. Our guests are our top priority and I am glad that you felt assured of that through our teams service. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area!