See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Great experience and good staff! Breakfast was great in the morning and the pool is very nice. Everything was brand new and the rooms were spacious. And the free beer and wine is the best part by far.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I had to travel to Humble for a conference that was being held at the Humble Civic Center. This Staybridge location was perfect, as it was only about 3 miles from the civic center. I was greeted as soon as I walked through the door by Eric, who was very professional and accommodating. The atmosphere was great, the rooms were designed very well, and you can still smell the newness in the air. It's centrally located to several restaurants and shopping, and not far at all from Houston. If ever need to travel to Humble again, I will be booking a room at Staybridge.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Although this particular one is brand new, it is meeting the criteria? I have come to expect from Staybridge suites. I now know how I want my bedroom suite to be designed when I build my new home. Convenient location as well. Right next to a mall and restaurants. Easy access.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As the title described, I really wanted to like this place. It’s new, the rooms are clean and the staff has great customer service. I’m currently staying here now on day 2 of a 3 night stay.

However, they have a serious ant problem.

Upon arrival I was given room 212, and aesthetically, I was pleased. The room was very nice. However, It didn’t take long to notice the ant issue. In the kitchen area where the carpet meets the laminate I saw several ants crawling. I killed those and minutes later more appeared. We voiced the concern to the lady working the front desk and she was very accommodating and apologetic. We were moved to room 219, so there we go moving all our belongings.

Disappointingly, there are ants in this room as well. This time they are near the restroom, again where the carpet meets the laminate. At this point, I don’t even want to move rooms because of the increased inconvenience.

Also, while the WiFi is complimentary, it’s virtually none existent and for the most part doesn’t work. The breakfast is good though.

At $150+ a night, I don’t expect ants in my room. It’s definitely a situation where I believe the ants need to addressed and compensation extended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston Humble - Generation PK, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi GlobalLorenzo,

I understand your concern about the ants and I'd like an opportunity to look into this for you. I sent you a private message to obtain additional detail. I trust that our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the best possible experience and given another opportunity, they'll do what they can to make it up to you. It's good to know that you were delighted with breakfast and our accommodating staff. We find fulfillment in making our guests happy.

We look forward to serving you better upon your return! Again, thank you for trusting us for your lodging needs.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Anna B