1,277 results
All reviews front desk mall across the street huge lobby nice hotel the executive lounge diamond member iah airport business meeting business center close to the airport free shuttle enjoyed my stay shuttle service vino starbucks convention airline
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Location was excellent for me.Close to interstate 45 N and within walking distance of fast food restaurants for those who are interested. Hotel staff were quite pleasant and professional and the rooms were quite nice and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank samuelmG2659OM
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Houston North for the past three days for a work conference and I have nothing but great things to say about the hotel!

First, upon check in the staff was friendly and quick when getting my room.
I had a King room on the 9th floor and my room was clean and very spacious! Housekeeping service was excellent everyday.

The banquet rooms, food, and service were excellent. If you are thinking of having an event here, I would highly recommend! They are so creative with their break and meal offerings and had different items daily.

We went to the bar and had Anthony as our bartender. He was so friendly and chatted with us about the local area. He is exactly the type of bartender that every restaurant needs! He also got our drinks and food out quickly even when he was busy. The hotel is lucky to have him as part of the staff!

The outdoor pool area was great too and offered lots of chairs and tables to lounge on during our breaks.

I cannot say enough about the service; all staff members I encountered were so friendly and smiling- you can tell they are happy and love what they do!

Lastly, Marcus brought me to the airport today and he was wonderful! So friendly and helped me navigate where to go once I got into the airport.

I travel frequently and this hotel was one of the best I've experienced! If I find myself back in Houston again I will certainly be staying at the Hilton Houston North!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Jaun in banquets is absolutely amazing! He has been serving our group for the past few days. His smile and great personality has makes me feel welcome. I go to him for all of my wine needs. Thank you for your hard work at keeping our group happy!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Clean nice hotel. Only problem is the staff is not helpful at the desk and no one came to clean our room and we were gone for six hours from 9 am to 3 pm. When we called down, they said the housekeeper on our side of the floor was gone for the day and basically we were SOL. So, we had to go find a maid and get fresh towels to prepare for a wedding. The restaurant was nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Me and my husband stayed here for the first time on my birth day. We enjoyed and were very pleased with the comple stay. The staff, room, breakfast everything was great! We will definitely stay again in the future!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple