1,287 results
All reviews mall across the street front desk huge lobby the executive lounge nice hotel diamond member iah airport business meeting business center close to the airport free shuttle enjoyed my stay shuttle service vino starbucks convention airline
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Gayle in the Concierge Lounge treats me so well each and every stay. Gayle went out of her way to buy me some nice peanut butter so I could spread it on my english muffin for breakfast. I highly recommend that anyone staying in the North Houston area stay at this hotel and go visit Gayle for exceptional service. Thanks Gayle, your the best!!! Paul

1  Thank Paul D
Matthew H, Manager at Hilton Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Paul D,

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tripadvisor and leave feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Hilton Houston North Hotel and THANK YOU for the confidence you placed in us by selecting our hotel. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Gail provide you such memorable service. She's one of our stars, and I look forward to sharing your feedback with her. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Houston North.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

While the rooms are nice the service at this hotel is horrible. The manager is rude. We were there for a Sat. evening wedding and the power went out at this hotel only at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday morning and did not come back on until close to 8 p.m. that evening. We had to get ready in the black with no hot water for even a shower. The hotel refused to compensate in any way. It was also "Turn back the clocks" and I put in for a wake up call and they did not set the clocks back and I was woken up an hour early.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Matthew H, Manager at Hilton Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to visit Tripadvisor to leave feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Hilton Houston North Hotel and THANK YOU for the confidence you placed in us by selecting our hotel. We take the comments and the scores on Tripadvisor very seriously and we really appreciate it when a guest takes the time to fill one out.

Please accept my apology for your discomfort during the power outage. Unfortunately, our hotel lost power due to a severe storm. We were at the mercy of Centerpoint energy to resolve the issue. I have shared your comments with managers of the departments concerned and I assure you corrective actions will be taken. There is no excuse for poor service and I do apologize that we failed to provide you the service and quality product you have every right to expect from Hilton.

We can do better and I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove this to you.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I stayed at the Hilton last month for one week, great service, great stay. Mellie in the restaurant and bar area was exceptional. Her smile lit up the room and made for an enjoyable dining experience. She truly cares about her work. Customer Service superstar.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank nick j
Matthew H, Manager at Hilton Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Nick,

Thank you for visiting Tripadvisor and leaving feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Hilton Houston North Hotel and THANK YOU for the confidence you placed in us by selecting our hotel. We take the comments left very seriously and we really appreciate it when a guest takes the time to provide it. I am thrilled you enjoyed the service and facilities at the Hilton Houston North, and that Mellie made you feel so welcome. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

The power and hot water were out for 10 hours, but the hotel still charged full price and was rude when I pointed out that I shouldn't be charged for services that weren't provided. The bus driver got lost, stranding us for over an hour.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Please accept my apology for the power outage and the discomfort it caused you. Unfortunately, this was due to weather and we were at the mercy of Centerpoint Energy to restore our electricity. I have shared your comments with managers of the departments concerned and they will help us to better respond to guest needs in the future during power outages. There is no excuse for poor service and I do apologize that we failed to provide you the service and quality product you have every right to expect from Hilton.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

ovrall very pleasant experience, great location , clean rooms, and easy to access rooms. A lot of facilities offered, like fitting room, pool and in room meal service. I would recommend this hotel, especially for events and celebrations.

Date of stay: October 2015