All reviews galleria area living room club lounge suite hotel wet bar sitting area breakfast buffet shopping and restaurants rooms are large starbucks coffee mini fridge per day nice room business trip hotel staff very nice hotel fitness center
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My personal opinion:

UPSIDE (1) reasonable price (2) room is awesome and large (3) in-house steak restaurant is great and breakfast selection is fantastic (2) location is strategic both for outdoor resturants and various shops for every need (3) staffs are always helpful

DOWNSIDE (1) pool is a bit to small but still comforting (2) near Galeria Mall but still need a car (walking is a bit far)

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

I booked a room here for a business trip and I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious my room was. I stayed in a suite and I felt like I was being pampered. The hotel was clean and well maintained. I ate in the hotel's bar and the bartender was fantastic. He recommended some good dishes and was very friendly and courteous. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The rooms are dirty and outdated. Definately not a 4 star hotel.
The furniture in the room was stained and filthy. The carpets were also dirty.The parking was $15 and hard to get in and out of property due to traffic.The rooms facing hi-way are very noisy.

Room Tip: Don't stay here it is very dirty.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank E R
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Stayed 3 nights in October because travel agent failed to book first choice in time. The rooms are nothing to write home about but they are quite spacious, everything works and the bed was very comfortable. The decor seems dated throughout the hotel but is fine if you like brown. The staff were attentive and helpful and they have a shuttle van which will drop guests locally. Not as close to the Galleria as keen shoppers require (3 blocks) across Westheimer.
The breakfast was ok but nothing more.
I don't think that the rate advantage over my first choice hotel will make me stay here again but it a decent alternative.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I really like staying at Sheraton Suites (why aren't there more of them) when I need a no-frills, but decently appointed, spacious room. My family stayed at this hotel twice this summer for several days each time. Having the suite worked out well. On the second stay, we found the room had not been cleaned properly and the hotel relocated us to another room. Inconvenient, but they were accommodating. The bell staff was outstanding and timely in helping us with luggage. This hotel has an Omaha Steakhouse as its only restaurant. Not very inviting. We did not go, particularly with the Galleria and its surrounding restaurants and shops close by.

Room Tip: Avoid staying on the highway side if you want a quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family