“Awesome Staff”

Ranked #164 of 508 Hotels in Houston
Pierre, South Dakota
“Awesome Staff”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

There are two employees I want to thank for a great stay....I am from South Dakota and come from a town of 13,000 people, so needless to say Houston is a little bigger than that. I am clearly out of my element. However, Henry the front desk dude was awesome, he greeted me by name every night I walked in and was very helpful with everything during my stay. Plus the dude has a great sense of humor. The night manager Rizwan was great as well. He hooked me up with the room I wanted for my next stay plus was very personable and greeted me by name every time I saw him as well. There has to be 200+ guests there and these two gentlemen remembered me....thanks for a great stay. I look forward to returning in a few weeks.

Room Tip: get on the backside of the hotel, less freeway noise....even numbered rooms
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
I am very pleased to hear that you felt comfortable and welcomed at our hotel. It is the hotel's team goal to make every guest feel that the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow is their "home away from home".
I look forward to your return to the hotel.

David Comerota

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Indonesian first
Wolfville, Canada
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Great hospitality. Friendly service. Manager Rizwan, front desk clerk Henry and driver Nicole made my stay in Houston a pleasure. Nicole, always prompt and efficient, shuttled me to my workplace each day and never failed to provide a laugh to begin the day. These are professional and personable people and serve Crowne Plaza Brookhollow with distinction.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I recently had my birthday party here in the Remington's Bar and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Prudy and Piper really made my event the best even though it was last minute, they made me feel welcome and very special for my birthday.I stayed the night here also and the front desk staff is amazing this hotel is one that i will stay at again and also recommend it to many people for events they are planning and looking for a nice hotel to stay at.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We have several functions per year and have had tried many hotels., none can compete with the service we get at the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow in Houston. The rooms are always clean and taken care of. The Staff is always so helpful.. We will not go anywhere else for our functions.

Room Tip: The Poolside rooms are wonderful..
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Thank you for your continued support of Crowne Plaza Brookhollow. We look forward to hosting your functions in the future and continuing our outstanding relationship.

Dave Comerota
Sunnyvale, Texas
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I wanted to recognize the Employees at this hotel. I've been staying at this property for the last 4years. I have many chooses to pick from when it comes to staying at hotels. The staff has always been very friendly and consitant. Always smiling when you go check in they call you by your last name and that means alot to guest when we may not be having the best day but the staff recognizes you that is very meaningful to the guest. If all other hotels had this same mentality it would mean the world to everyone. I would like to recognize some associates at this property. Rizwan Front office Mgr. Henry Front office,Julier Breakfast/ Pm/. This young lady has been with this hotel for over 30yrs. She is the best that money can buy when it comes to her personal attention to the guest. She is always smiling never sad. She give's the hotel the It factor.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind comments, I understand the importance of a warm welcome when you are on the road. I will pass on your comments to the hotel team to reinforce the importance of these practices.

Dave Comerota